The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

So i am starting to grind my crafting lv out. But which one which one???

Duo_Maxwell
Edited by Duo_Maxwell on April 15, 2014 12:21PM
-MMO Gamer For Lifes-

So i am starting to grind my crafting lv out. But which one which one??? 23 votes

Clothing
8%
CathlenaAllchix 2 votes
Blacksmithing
47%
mwrightb14_ESO2DreadnoughtMargolin_DeathdancerFU2RAZORDuo_MaxwellthenumbersixDBL_OTcharlieb424TheFellOnekadeanderson12agorman 11 votes
Woodworking
4%
cdmillsrwb17_ESO 1 vote
Alchemy
4%
Fonzz 1 vote
Enchanting
13%
rwood0604_ESOPVT_PartsSynikil1113 3 votes
Provisioning
21%
jwwoffordb14_ESOmegowego24KyoreiZaphod42brendan6 5 votes
  • Wilcolnb14_ESO
    Might want to give a little context on this bro.
  • Brennan
    Brennan
    ✭✭✭
    Why ask the community what to level up? Do whatever you want.
  • jwwoffordb14_ESO
    jwwoffordb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Provisioning
    BS costs... Gathering the material stones takes time so I am leveraging Provisioning, since food is the only thing plentiful and risk free for low level characters. Nerfing the that craft did not help... <<sigh>>
  • qwertyburnsb16_ESO
    qwertyburnsb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Why not all of them, I play six characters each doing the separate crafts. This also helps with lack of inventory space where you can craft all the stuff away.

You do not necessarily have to play all of them, just keep them crafting until you want to play them when the first one gets to 50.
  • thenumbersix
    thenumbersix
    Soul Shriven
    Blacksmithing
    by the time you reach lvl 50, complete all major skill point quest and find a fair amount of sky shards, you can max out ALL crafting skills...and still have 2 weapon trees and atleast 2 skill lines maxed (effectively). just be smart where you put your points...things like hirilings and keen eye are sort of pointless. the hiriling mails you what you can harvest in about 5 minuts...and keen eye, just place one point MAX just for night harvesting. If you are gathering plants for alchemy turn off grass in your in game settings to make those plants stick out more. I recommend you first invest your time into the crafts that will keep you alive in combat,.. gotta fight to lvl and get skill points. the biggest key tho...do what is FUN!
    I >:) AM >:) THE >:) NUMBER >:)SIX