Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Do you RP as a daedra worshipper?

• goatlyonesub17_ESO
    goatlyonesub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Only while waiting for a Dolmen to spawn worm cultists. And then it's only a joke that I stand in front of the sacrificial steps and perform /ritual.
    "Argonians have fat, scaly tails." —Rissa Manyclaws.
    "Once upon a time there were three sisters: Delicious, Delightful, and Disgusting. Now, Delicious and Delightful were both very pretty girls..." —Brendalyn Jurarde.
    "I smell to the nobility." —Indrasa Avani.
    "A bargain with an animal is not a contract made." —Haderus Atrimus.
    "Redguard makeup for sale. Free samples. Secret ingredients. Unique application method. Lots of satisfied customers." —The Mudball Goblin (aka, Cognac Vinecroft)
    "Your armor looks like underwear." —Shuns-the-Knife.
  • wolfbone
    wolfbone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it depends. I'm a wood elf, who worships hircine.
  • Bladerunner1
    Bladerunner1
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have a neophyte daedra worshiper in RP, an old wood elf thief with crickety joints. Imagine accepting a retrieval mission and being paired up with a nimble, young Nightblade wood elf who hops into the shade of a tree stump and seems to vanish, only to pop out from the shade of a shrub some distance away. She made stealth look all too easy, and eventually the old elf found out about Shadow stepping and fell in with a gaggle of witches who serve Nocturnal.
  • Aideian
    Aideian
    ✭✭✭
    I have a Orc that's dedicated to malacath and a wood elf dedicated to hircine, I decorated pariahs pinnacle to make it look like a malacath follower sanctuary and my wood elf I just made him look like he's dedicated by using the beast skin and personality with hircines champion as his tittle as well as his name is son of hircine lol.
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mainly only play Orc characters, due to my admiration of their lore/culture. Currently, my Orc character is an atheist.
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Worship? I don’t think so, but several of my characters honor some of the “good” daedra at least. My Bosmer main did not at first but, when fulfilling the Hircine daily in Elsweyr, was blessed by a cat which she took as a sign and named Hircine (reaches level 24 I believe it was while doing that quest). Now she honors the daedra of the hunt as she stalks dragons and other fearsome prey. :)
  • Aigym_Hlervu
    Aigym_Hlervu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I once kept to the Anticipations. I was one of the Nerevarines, an Ashlander clanfriend before finally realizing the Tribunal and especially Vivec to be the only saviors of Nirn among those who claims worshipping them. As the Nerevarine I could have done nothing without Vivec's guidance to stop the Sharmat. ESO also showed me the true nature of that three "good" Daedra Princes whom the Tribunal counts as their Anticipations. If contacting the statues of the Princes and undertaking their quests is considered to be worshipping them, then I do worship those of them who gives me certain artifacts I need. Otherwise - no, I keep to the Tribunal.
    Edited by Aigym_Hlervu on September 20, 2019 11:29PM
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Summerset spoilers:
    Ilsabet has never really worshipped any particular deity beyond having a general respect for the higher powers. After the events in the Crystal Tower she came very close to low-key having allegiance to Meridia in honor of her champion, who happens to be the man Ilsabet loves. She'd already been carrying around Meridia's token ever since completing her time in Pact lands, and Meridia had been an ally multiple times against the forces of darkness. However, after finding a certain book and learning the truth about Meridia and how she treated her vessel, things have been... complicated.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • Chiefdrake
    Chiefdrake
    ✭✭
    Nm
    Edited by Chiefdrake on September 11, 2023 9:25PM
    Irivan V'kali -- Hlaalu Dunmer -- Nightblade
    "For we, the faithful of Vaermina, know true fear."
    "Look, I'm not saying I'm afraid of Kagouti, s'wit. I'm just saying that-- given the choice between facing the entire Aldmeri Dominion military or a Kagouti in rut-- I'll take the uptight Aldmer any day."
  • Vlad9425
    Vlad9425
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I find it difficult to RP in an MMO but in Skyrim sure.
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Three of my Dunmer worship Azura, but this doesn't really go any further than having an altar and a large statue of her in their house. Another of my characters has a shrine to Sheogorath in his house, but his blood-soaked criminal insanity is just a background thing and not RP that I actually act out.

However, I do have an RP character that is a Xivkyn Soulbrander, and he lives, beats and breathes in the service of Molag Bal (or else). This character's work in the service of Molag Bal is absolutely central to everything I do with him.
    PC EU
  • Nephthys
    Nephthys
    ✭✭✭
    There is only one god.... and his name is death. What do we say to death? "Not today!"
    Dunmer magicka Necromancer DPS/Healer