Update 24 and the Dragonhold DLC Game Pack are both now available for testing on the PTS! Experience the amazing conclusion to the Season of the Dragon saga. You can read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/493609/ 

Do you RP as a daedra worshipper?

• goatlyonesub17_ESO
    goatlyonesub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Only while waiting for a Dolmen to spawn worm cultists. And then it's only a joke that I stand in front of the sacrificial steps and perform /ritual.
    "Argonians have fat, scaly tails." —Rissa Manyclaws.
    "Once upon a time there were three sisters: Delicious, Delightful, and Disgusting. Now, Delicious and Delightful were both very pretty girls..." —Brendalyn Jurarde.
    "I smell to the nobility." —Indrasa Avani.
    "The mudballs are especially disgusting today." —The Mudball Goblin.
    "Your armor looks like underwear." —Shuns-the-Knife.
  • wolfbone
    wolfbone
    Soul Shriven
    it depends. I'm a wood elf, who worships hircine.
  • Bladerunner1
    Bladerunner1
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have a neophyte daedra worshiper in RP, an old wood elf thief with crickety joints. Imagine accepting a retrieval mission and being paired up with a nimble, young Nightblade wood elf who hops into the shade of a tree stump and seems to vanish, only to pop out from the shade of a shrub some distance away. She made stealth look all too easy, and eventually the old elf found out about Shadow stepping and fell in with a gaggle of witches who serve Nocturnal.
  • Aideian
    Aideian
    ✭✭
    I have a Orc that's dedicated to malacath and a wood elf dedicated to hircine, I decorated pariahs pinnacle to make it look like a malacath follower sanctuary and my wood elf I just made him look like he's dedicated by using the beast skin and personality with hircines champion as his tittle as well as his name is son of hircine lol.
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I mainly only play Orc characters, due to my admiration of their lore/culture. Currently, my Orc character is an atheist.
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."