The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Time

NAPrice
NAPrice
✭✭
Does anyone know of an add-on that has an in-game clock? I have seen many clocks, however, they are all showing what the actual time is. For example, simple clock (esoui.com/downloads/info70-SimpleClock.html). The creator says, "I've been asked a few times about having the clock display the time of the actual game world. It would certainly be neat to have, but I'm not sure if the API supports it. I'll look in to it after 1.0.0 is released". However, time IS of the essence. Pun intended.
  • LIQUID741
    LIQUID741
    ✭✭✭
    Wykkyd's Framework. It has a large amount of helpful information which included a clock. Use it, and I love it..
    Solid-Nightblade of AD
  • phynster
    phynster
    Ya Wykkyd's Framework clock is RL clock not ingame clock
  • Kraeius
    Kraeius
    ✭✭
    As I know there is no method on the API to call -in-game time- but devs. know it and planning to add it in future as I heard. That request also mentioned at BETA period.
    RAETIA InfoHub | @Kraeius (PC - EU Megaserver)
  • FatCretin
    FatCretin
    Soul Shriven
    I'm hoping to see some kind of sundial mod, if the developers don't get to it first. It should be easy enough to make an image of a sundial, that you could set when the sun is at high noon. It wouldn't be perfect, but better than nothing. It drives me crazy when it's cloudy and you can't tell when the sun's coming up
  • CaptainTrips
    CaptainTrips
    ✭✭
    I completely agree - a sun-dial or someway of telling what time of day / night its in Tamriel (and day of the week in the ES calendar) seems like a must. Especially if they plan to have in game festivals and the like.
  • Hudine
    Hudine
    Does anyone have a link for Wykkyd's Framework ?
  • Cairenn
    Cairenn
    ✭✭✭
  • FatCretin
    FatCretin
    Soul Shriven
  • HaljaNifheim
    HaljaNifheim
    ✭✭
    Nope, from what I see TamrielTime is only converting real time to a Tamriel format.
  • FatCretin
    FatCretin
    Soul Shriven
    It also does in game time (although the author himself says it still needs tweaks, as the time isn't perfect yet)
  • Discrete_God
    Discrete_God
    Soul Shriven
    Look at the sun during the day, look at the moon during the night. Estimate it based off of how it looks IRL.