The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.

Stamina Sorcerer

• Elwendryll
    Elwendryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a scrub at PvP, I only run BGs, I just use Bloodspawn, Bone Pirate, Mechanical Acuity (2H front bar) with master bow with khajiit and Shadow Mundus stone.

I have dawnbreaker, barbed trap and silver leash on front bar, infused weapon damage enchant on back bar, kind of high weapon damage multiplier, and leashing someone into a trap works pretty well and feels very satisfying. (And it's easier to land wrecking blow on someone in a trap). When MA procs it really feels like an overdrive or something. You just dislocate things while having your life regenerating very fast. I just really enjoy the gameplay that goes with it, and it works best with Khajiit, what's not to like? (And hurricane kind of hides the MA effect... If I can't see my character, no one will)
    Edited by Elwendryll on September 16, 2019 2:43PM
    PC - EU - France - AD
    Main character: Qojikrin - Khajiit Sorcerer Tank/Stamina DD - since March 25, 2015.
    Guildmaster of Oriflamme: Focus on 4 player endgame content.
    Member of Brave Cat Trade, Panda Division and Toadhuggers.

All 4-man trifectas - TTT, IR, GH
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Taktak wrote: »
    for next patch:

seventh legion+troll king+Shacklebreaker

good stam recovery and high health recovery

7th will be horrible for stamsorc. The duration is 10s, hurricane lasts 15s, the last 5s is where it ticks harder, it would beat the whole point of the skill. Unless you use it with Armor Master, and proc with Evasion, then yeah, it's a valid choice.
    Taktak wrote: »
    even with that it still worst stam class in pvp
    Meh, I'd argue Stamsorc just has a high skill ceiling that most players can't hit. They are really strong in Open World and BGs. Not the best Stamina class at dueling but still really strong because their healing is insane.

Stamsorc is awesome for solo play, they have high mobility with streak + hurricane, I think only NBs with cloak can match the survivability their speed gives them.

For group, they make excelent DDs due to high AoE damage, streak stuns are awesome. Stamsorc lack an identity, not power per say in PvP. Their identity is speed, but it's not as unique since you can achieve that with other classes too, but Stamsorc still will be the best at it.

Not really, Seventh Legion sits perfectly on my Stam sorc, the 20% hp regen passive works really good with it. Even with the last ticks.
    PC | EU | AD |Stam Dk named "-Saidden"| 1700 CP|
    "..A world without fire. Ashen one, is this truly thy wish?.."