The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Crafted Set Bonus Gear

Krivaan
Krivaan
✭✭✭
Am I the only one experiencing issues with set bonus gear crafting tables?

I meet the requirements for something like the Vampire's Kiss set, for example; 'Research 1 healing staff traits to unlock' (of which I have 5), but I still can't craft the staff. Same goes for the armour, I meet requirements, but can't produce any piece.

Or am I doing something wrong?
A wise man speaks because he has something to say; A Fool because he has to say something.
  • Malediktus
    Malediktus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Research 1 healing staff traits to unlock
    it means you need 6 if you already have 5
    @Malediktus --- Ebonheart Pact, EU-Megaserver
  • Brennan
    Brennan
    ✭✭✭
    Can you provide a screenshot of the crafting interface so we can help you to identify the problem?
  • Rainingblood
    Rainingblood
    ✭✭✭
    It is saying you need one more researched for that item. You need that number of traits researched for each item, not total.
    Phoebe Anderson
  • Krivaan
    Krivaan
    ✭✭✭
    Oh I see. So where it says 'Research 1 healing staff traits to unlock', that means I need to research one more trait to unlock the piece.

It's gonna take me about another 4 days to unlock the Vampire's Kiss 3 piece bonus. All a bit steep in the requirements :open_mouth:
    A wise man speaks because he has something to say; A Fool because he has to say something.