The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Race change TO imperial requirements

Rungar
Rungar
✭✭✭✭✭
if i have the imperial edition can i change an argonian to an imperial WITHOUT the any race/any alliance bundle? I looked around but it wasn't clear
Edited by Rungar on September 13, 2019 11:16AM
It's 0.0666 of a second to midnight.

Rungar's Mystical Emporium
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think that you can if your Imperial is in the Ebonheart Pact.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
    Options
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imperials aren't locked to a specific faction, so I'm pretty sure you can.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
    Options
  • Rungar
    Rungar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So the answer is, for anyone who wanted to do this, that you DO NOT NEED the any race/any alliance upgrade to change any race TO an imperial. You only need the Imperial Edition.
    It's 0.0666 of a second to midnight.

Rungar's Mystical Emporium
    Options
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Any Race, Any Alliance upgrade is only needed to change to a race that's part of a different alliance. Since Imperials aren't part of any Alliance and can join any of them the upgrade wouldn't be needed.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
    Options
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oops, sorry. I misunderstood you. I agree with others that you can probably change into Imperial from any alliance.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
    Options