Bad Support

jinxss
jinxss
Soul Shriven
Hey
I have been now waiting for 3 weeks to get support on my ticket. No response no updates nothing. Is there anyone that can help me out?
I was logged in on my charachter i got an error when i logged back on all my money was gone.
This my ticket https://gyazo.com/52d55b29181c940b2f18800e4dbe99bb
Ticket number 190827-002438
  • Streega
    Streega
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you by any chance receive more money than you should when the trader bid bug occurred after the multi-bidding system was introduced in August? Here's the forum discussion about it:
    Last weekend, an issue occurred with guild trader multi-bidding on the PC-EU server that negatively affected game performance and resulted in some guilds receiving excess gold back from lost bids. We’re sensitive to the negative impact this could have on the PC-EU server economy. During today’s maintenance we did a few things to address the extra gold that some guilds on the PC-EU server received last Sunday as a result of a guild trader/multi-bidding issue.

First, we have removed all the extra gold from the guild banks of those who were affected by this issue. In cases where we needed to remove more gold than the guild had in their bank, we reduced the guild bank down to zero gold. Any guilds whose bank balance is zero as a result of this also had their guild trader bids canceled this week, and the gold from those bids removed. The result is we’ve been able to remove the majority of the excess gold from the PC-EU server.

Second, we are investigating a small number of guilds and individuals who severely abused the issue and spent, moved, or otherwise laundered a large sum of duped gold and will be taking appropriate action on those accounts.

During today’s maintenance, we also put in place some additional safeguards to help prevent the multi-bidding issue from occurring in the future and have turned the guild history API back on. We will monitor how these safeguards perform and take additional measures as needed. Thank you all for your patience.
    ⊂( ̄(工) ̄)⊃ Don't-Care-Bear ⊂( ̄(工) ̄)⊃
    PC EU "House Tertia" - Friendly Guild for Mature Folks (housetertia.com)
    PC EU "Priests of Hircine" - Awesome Guild for Friendly Werewolves (free bites!)
    Member of "Guild Masters United"
    Master Angler
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Streega brings up a valid point as your ticket was posted just a few days later.
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    jinxss wrote: »
    Hey
    I have been now waiting for 3 weeks to get support on my ticket. No response no updates nothing. Is there anyone that can help me out?
    I was logged in on my charachter i got an error when i logged back on all my money was gone.

Did you respond to the auto-reply that you would have received after you submitted your ticket?
    If you didn't, then they will have closed your ticket.
    You have to respond to the auto-reply that they send in order for your ticket to advance to an actual human.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bearbelly wrote: »
    jinxss wrote: »
    Hey

Did you respond to the auto-reply that you would have received after you submitted your ticket?
    If you didn't, then they will have closed your ticket.
    You have to respond to the auto-reply that they send in order for your ticket to advance to an actual human.

That does not look like an auto reply as they say they need to escalate the ticket. But OP did reply twice after that.
  • SpiderCultist
    SpiderCultist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZoS has a good support team, not being ironic here

PC | EU
    Ashlander and Mephala worshipper.
    "You are just another breed of domestic animal, grazing stupidly while higher beings plot your slaughter."
  • ZOS_JesC
    ZOS_JesC
    admin
    Hi there, your ticket is still open and appears to be waiting for assistance from an agent. They will follow up with you as soon as they process your ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is your answer for now. It could very well be they need to check some things first and have a back log with that group.
  • Hiruda
    Hiruda
    ✭✭✭
    i wouldnt answer you if i was them
    Maybe learn to be polite when you write a ticket and not entitled

Also, if you keep updating your ticket, the ticket is sent back to last in queue