The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Minotaur Motifs

Zulera301
Zulera301
✭✭✭✭✭
So call me an unwashed heathen if you want, but what's up with the sudden surge in demand (read: staggeringly high prices) for Minotaur Motifs?

I mean don't get me wrong. As an avid regular of Kvatch and the surrounding area, I love the high prices cuz I'm making bank. I'm just wondering what's shooting the price of these particular motifs through the roof (especially when Order of the Hour, while still a respectable price, is not nearly as high on any front).

Anyone care to enlighten me on what happened? do they just look cool (they do, but so does Order Hour IMO), or is there more to them and their ridiculously high price that I don't get, given their (relative) easiness to obtain.
Shortly after the formation of the Ebonheart Pact, a Nord woman was given a tour of the Tribunal Temple. When later asked about the experience, she seemed upset. Suffice to say, the Dunmer were not pleased to hear this, and thus they inquired further.
"Well," the Nord frowned, "the priests were very angry and unwelcoming. They kept shouting things at me like "you can't drink that mead in here!" and "somebody stop her, she's running naked!" and "we can't catch her; she's covered in grease!""
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s simply been longer since Minotaur was offered in the Crown Store compared to other motifs, @Zulera301. One of the reasons for the high demand.

Though it does look cool as well ... such as the Minotaur staff paired with Coldsnap Goblin light armor on my Dunmer.

fU8BCkw.png
  • NoTimeToWait
    NoTimeToWait
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's one of the only motifs with bare chest and also it has quite decent pauldrons/shoulders and helmets. And quite a long time ago ZOS reduced drop rates for these motifs, when they introduced outfit system. Since then the price was quite high, dampened only infrequently by Anniversary events
    Edited by NoTimeToWait on September 12, 2019 9:25PM
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Zulera301 High demand, low supply. Even around the anniversary event the price of chest page was around 100k on PS4 EU. 115k avg atm.
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP