Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• ESO Website for maintenance – September 26, 7:00AM EDT (11:00 UTC) - 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC)
Update 24 and the Dragonhold DLC Game Pack are both now available for testing on the PTS! Experience the amazing conclusion to the Season of the Dragon saga. You can find the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Minotaur Motifs

Zulera301
Zulera301
✭✭✭
So call me an unwashed heathen if you want, but what's up with the sudden surge in demand (read: staggeringly high prices) for Minotaur Motifs?

I mean don't get me wrong. As an avid regular of Kvatch and the surrounding area, I love the high prices cuz I'm making bank. I'm just wondering what's shooting the price of these particular motifs through the roof (especially when Order of the Hour, while still a respectable price, is not nearly as high on any front).

Anyone care to enlighten me on what happened? do they just look cool (they do, but so does Order Hour IMO), or is there more to them and their ridiculously high price that I don't get, given their (relative) easiness to obtain.
CAST AND CREW (NA-PC)
#534: Aveline Tosari Zjora: CP1093 Nord DragonKnight (EP)
#533: Zoroka Merida Chandaki: CP1093 Dunmer DragonKnight (EP)
#301: Zulera Joanna Tallarico: CP1093 Bosmer Wadrden (AD)
#416: Kozue Maziki Zenava: CP1093 Bosmer Sorcerer (AD)
#549: Serosa Zeruda Drakora: CP1093 Dunmer Templar (EP)
#134: Sanaki Calameda Zelgius: CP1093 Altmer Nightblade (AD)
#479: Rozani Marian Znanga: CP1093 Redguard Templar (DC)
#467: Lux Esmeralda Calameda: CP1093 Dunmer Nightblade (EP)
#561: Aeliana Alma Arenius: CP1093 Imperial DragonKnight (DC)
#532: Kada Celica Zaltana: CP1093 Altmer Sorcerer (AD)
#468: Romula Nevari Ogawa: CP1093 Breton Sorcerer (DC)
#123: Xili Nailah Zoraki: CP1093 Bosmer Nightblade (AD)
#528: Kallisa Sanatae: CP1093 Imperial Templar (DC)
#444: Isikiro Sherazi Anazalrok: CP1093 Breton DragonKnight (DC)
#556: Faralinwe Silinal: Lv.19 Altmer Necromancer (EP)
#527: Valkea Snow-Moon: Lv.16 Nord Warden (EP)
#285: Zefira Raeya Zhan: Lv.14 Redguard Sorcerer (AD)
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s simply been longer since Minotaur was offered in the Crown Store compared to other motifs, @Zulera301. One of the reasons for the high demand.

Though it does look cool as well ... such as the Minotaur staff paired with Coldsnap Goblin light armor on my Dunmer.

fU8BCkw.png
    "May you walk on warm sands."
    "First, I would ask that you look to the poor and the suffering around Cyrodiil. Look into their hearts, and then look into your own."
    "May Auri-El's light guide you in your darkest hours."

North American (NA) PC Megaserver (click to view):
    Vilerihala - Magicka Templar (Altmer ~ Dedicated Healer) ~ Màisalihna - Stamina Dragonknight (Bosmer) ~ Áhliaselia - Stamina Templar (Bosmer) ~ Thraccenia Vendicci - Stamina Sorcerer (Imperial) ~ daa'Vaaliánia - Magicka Warden (Dunmer) ~ Wenayastare - Magicka Dragonknight (Altmer) ~ Aráliavina - Stamina Nightblade (Bosmer) ~ Ysyna Rielle - Magicka Warden (Breton) ~ Dro-r'Aahni Bright-Paws - Magicka Necromancer (Khajiit) ~ Rhusannah - Stamina Nightblade (Redguard) ~ Eirellonye - Magicka Nightblade (Altmer) ~ Lae'Suuriávia - Stamina Warden (Bosmer) ~ Dralora Savani - Magicka Sorcerer (Dunmer) ~ Billows-With-Incense - Magicka Warden (Argonian ~ Dedicated Healer) ~ Anísa'Vardaia - Health Dragonknight (Imperial) ~ Azhnakha gra-Shugarz - Stamina Necromancer (Orc) ~ Vilinalara - Magicka Sorcerer (Altmer ~ Grand Master Crafter)
  • NoTimeToWait
    NoTimeToWait
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's one of the only motifs with bare chest and also it has quite decent pauldrons/shoulders and helmets. And quite a long time ago ZOS reduced drop rates for these motifs, when they introduced outfit system. Since then the price was quite high, dampened only infrequently by Anniversary events
    Edited by NoTimeToWait on September 12, 2019 9:25PM
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Zulera301 High demand, low supply. Even around the anniversary event the price of chest page was around 100k on PS4 EU. 115k avg atm.
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"

Speaker of Sons of the Night Mother guild [PS4][EU]

1200+ CP