Maintenance for the week of November 30:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – November 30
Charged trait and Elemental Force passive skill
If Fextralife is accurate, then:
- A gold Charged staff increases the chance of an elemental status effect by 220%.
- The Elemental Force destro staff passive increases the chance by 100%.
How do those numbers stack? It would seem that the main choices are:
- Addititive to 320%, for a 4.2x multiplier to the base chance (e.g. from 10% to 42% on a "standard ability").
- Multiplicatively to 440%, for a 5.4x multiplier (e.g. from 10% to 54%).
And while we're at it:
In case you haven't guessed, I just got some lightning staff drops in a healing set. Specifically, I got my second and third Molag Kena's Touch drops ever on the same run, courtesy of an extremely nice PUG member.
- Is the standard list of base chances still accurate, e.g. as copied on Alcast page https://alcasthq.com/eso-status-effects/?
- Are light attacks included as 10% "standard abilities"?
- How long do status effects last?
- How do multiple status effects of the same kind stack on a target? (Duration extension? Overwrite?)
- What are the current off-balance durations and cooldowns?
- What does off-balance do to the magicka return from a heavy attack, and is that additive or multiplicative to other boosts, e.g. from CP or the resto staff passive?