Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The most annoying/difficult class to fight? (Scalebreaker)

Cerotonin
Cerotonin
✭✭✭
From your experience so far. We all know magicka DoTs are strong and so is 2H. Specificy magicka or stamina. Also post what kind of class you play or main in PvP. Please be respectful of others that post.

The most annoying/difficult class to fight? (Scalebreaker) 69 votes

Dragonknight
2%
HumanophageChunkyCat 2 votes
Necromancer
5%
C0L0SSUSCadburyadirondackkmarie 4 votes
Nightblade
14%
josh.lackey_ESOanitajoneb17_ESOBlobskyToS69erxylena_lazarowBaccaroodaMrCRevokusmateosalvajeEirinin 10 votes
Sorcerer
15%
SureshawtOwnDarkmage1337Alfie2072Tommy_The_Gunred_emuhuschdeguddzjeThePedgeMrsinister2LoreTooVanos444 11 votes
Templar
55%
ZelosKikazaruIruil_ESOKoensolMercer29DODHitmanMayraelku5hLokey0024OrpheausJAwtunesthankyouratHashtag_MalcolM24RianaiJierdanitMinarasLauregepe87KingExecrationTzayad 38 votes
Warden
5%
EirellaDerraSpiderCultistmaddiniiLuna 4 votes
  • Dominion_Nightblade
    I cant vote on this because it depends on the player. I've fought really annoying stealth crutch nbs and I've fought crappy blades as well. A good dk can be a tough fight along with a good mag sorc. But again, I've fought crap ones too who just suck. This patch I avoid certain metaplars, but again sad crappy plars are a foot as well. Some wardens and a few necros are a force to be reckoned with too.
  • Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightblade
    StamNB is disgustingly easy to avoid damage with and burst massive damage with.

Mostly it is just insanely boring to fight against... Dodge, dodge, dodge, dodge, dodge, cloak, cloak, attempted 30k hp burst, repeat
    Edited by Blobsky on September 7, 2019 10:25AM
    Yt Channell: Blobsky

DC EU Nightblade
    Owner of 'The Travelling Merchant' - Craglorn trade guild since near release!
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Templar
    Surprised?
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • Cerotonin
    Cerotonin
    ✭✭✭
    Not at all surprised, but it's nice to see most of us share the same perspective of which class makes for the most difficult opponent.
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Templar
    Not at all surprised, but it's nice to see most of us share the same perspective of which class makes for the most difficult opponent.

Yup, choice is pretty obvious. When you survive their burst with sweeps+purifying+auroran thunder on top of ticking dots and manage somehow to drop them below 50% they pop living dark and BoL and bye bye.

The only reason there are still killable templars is that overbuff brought many newbies which are pretty bad. When we compare players with similar skills, templars are completely insane.
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • Vanos444
    Vanos444
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorcerer
    Magicka
    Insane damage by kitting with 3 buttons and able to zoom in with an unavoidable stun and zoom out of combat when in danger.
    Stamina
    Burst damage and able to provide pressure to target by spamming 1 ability Dizzying swing with a combo reverse slash, hurricane and orc racial.
  • huschdeguddzje
    huschdeguddzje
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorcerer
    Nerf sorc