Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 16
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

The most annoying/difficult class to fight? (Scalebreaker)

CeroSerotonin
CeroSerotonin
✭✭✭
From your experience so far. We all know magicka DoTs are strong and so is 2H. Specificy magicka or stamina. Also post what kind of class you play or main in PvP. Please be respectful of others that post.

The most annoying/difficult class to fight? (Scalebreaker) 44 votes

Dragonknight
4%
HumanophageChunkyCat 2 votes
Necromancer
6%
C0L0SSUSCadburyadirondack 3 votes
Nightblade
9%
josh.lackey_ESOBlobskymateosalvajeEirinin 4 votes
Sorcerer
11%
OwnTommy_The_Gunred_emuThePedgeLoreToo 5 votes
Templar
59%
KikazaruIruil_ESOKoensolMercer29Mayraelku5hOrpheausJAwtunesthankyouratHashtag_MalcolM24RianaiMinarasLauregepe87KingExecrationTzayadcolossalvoidsLybaliJuacobArca94 26 votes
Warden
9%
EirellaDerraSpiderCultistmaddiniiLuna 4 votes
  • Dominion_Nightblade
    I cant vote on this because it depends on the player. I've fought really annoying stealth crutch nbs and I've fought crappy blades as well. A good dk can be a tough fight along with a good mag sorc. But again, I've fought crap ones too who just suck. This patch I avoid certain metaplars, but again sad crappy plars are a foot as well. Some wardens and a few necros are a force to be reckoned with too.
  • Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightblade
    StamNB is disgustingly easy to avoid damage with and burst massive damage with.

Mostly it is just insanely boring to fight against... Dodge, dodge, dodge, dodge, dodge, cloak, cloak, attempted 30k hp burst, repeat
    Edited by Blobsky on September 7, 2019 10:25AM
    Yt Channell: Blobsky

DC EU Nightblade
    Owner of 'The Travelling Merchant' - Craglorn trade guild since near release!
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Templar
    Surprised?
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

• CeroSerotonin
    CeroSerotonin
    ✭✭✭
    Not at all surprised, but it's nice to see most of us share the same perspective of which class makes for the most difficult opponent.