The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Master Merchant Not Working

Easily_Lost
Easily_Lost
✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone having problems with Master Merchant, try using Arkadius' Trade Tools ( https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1752-ArkadiusTradeTools.html ).
It works without have to do any extra steps.
PC - NA - AD
started April 2015
PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • sylviermoone
    sylviermoone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or, you could try updating Master Merchant....
    Co-GM, Angry Unicorn Traders: PC/NA
    "Official" Master Merchant Tech Support
    and Differently Geared AF
    @sylviermoone
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭

how? i tied all the latest versions and never found a way to get the week sales data to work again.

how do you do that in MM now?
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NeKryXe wrote: »

how? i tied all the latest versions and never found a way to get the week sales data to work again.

how do you do that in MM now?
    Go to this link ( https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info928-MasterMerchant.html#comments ). It will explain how to do it.
    You may have to search thru the first couple of pages to find it.

PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • erliesc
    erliesc
    ✭✭✭
    I use MM.

Ongoing problem:

** the cost of the materials for Elsewhere furniture does NOT show for the finished stuff...you can see it when looking at the furnishing pattern...but NOT after it is made...very inconvenient.
    I know nutting....
  • sylviermoone
    sylviermoone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    erliesc wrote: »
    I use MM.

Ongoing problem:

** the cost of the materials for Elsewhere furniture does NOT show for the finished stuff...you can see it when looking at the furnishing pattern...but NOT after it is made...very inconvenient.

On all or some? Item links would be super helpful for us to track down why this is happening.
    @sylviermoone
  • erliesc
    erliesc
    ✭✭✭
    I use MM.

Ongoing problem:

On all or some? Item links would be super helpful for us to track down why this is happening.

For pretty much all of the Elswyre furniture...I think it's keeping people from buying it...or maybe they just don't like the designs?

These are newer designs and it's difficult to find a pattern to get the mats cost sometimes.

I have some for sale in 4 guilds or so...SilkRoad for example...not sure how to post a link...
    I know nutting....
  • erliesc
    erliesc
    ✭✭✭
    Still not showing mats cost for completed Elswyre furniture. What's a furniture maker to do.....
    I know nutting....
  • sylviermoone
    sylviermoone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still not showing mats cost for completed Elswyre furniture. What's a furniture maker to do.....

I mean...you could add up the cost of the materials on your own in the meantime? Most of the items we've looked at have had a crafting cost and we're not getting this feedback from others. Plus, keeping MM functioning through the changes to guild history access is a much higher priority.

(I did finally find one piece of crafted furniture without a crafting cost, so we have a way to start to track this down now. We're working on it!)

*edit to add: I've found a couple more!
    Edited by sylviermoone on September 1, 2019 8:24PM
    @sylviermoone
  • Philgo68
    Philgo68
    ✭✭✭

I think this is resolved in the latest build 2.2.0.

Thanks for pointing this out.
  • erliesc
    erliesc
    ✭✭✭
    Philgo68 wrote: »

I think this is resolved in the latest build 2.2.0.

Thanks for pointing this out.

thanks...using cards with notes was getting old...we back in bidness...a lot easier...
    I know nutting....