The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Plague slinger and necromancer <3

Voice_of_Chronicles
In my opinion this set and potentially some other sets I have overlooked would have a nice synergy if the actual corpse was something necromancer skills could interact with.
After all it spawns a "corpse" O.o!
What do you think?
  • Finedaible
    Finedaible
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    See, now this is the kind of depth I would like to have in the game. Interactions between class skills and sets are virtually non-existent. If we had more sets that could alter a way we play a class or skill line, this game would have far more diversity other than "how much weapon/spell damage do I get from this set?" That question is literally what any build boils down to when deciding on what to use, and of course the sets which give you the most potential amplifications will be the only relevant ones.

When they announced Necromancer class and skills, I fully expected Templars to be able to use Repentance on Necro-generated corpses, which would have led to some interesting synergy between classes, but no devs had to kill any depth and fun there.
  • Finedaible
    Finedaible
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    and to add to above, Werewolves should be able to eat Necro corpses.
  • Bullseyebudx
    Bullseyebudx
    ✭✭✭
    I'm hoping to see this too, there are several set effects that create interactable objects which don't currently generate corpses.

Monster Sets:
    Chokethorn
    Engine Guardian
    Maw of the Infernal
    Selene
    Sentinel of Rkugamz
    Shadowrend
    Tremorscale

Sets:
    Coldharbour's Favorite
    Morkuldin
    Mad Tinkerer
    Infector(Defiler)
    Icy Conjuror
    Hven of Ursus
    Scavenging Demise
    Winterborn
    Unfathomable Darkness
    The above mentioned Plague Slinger

Not Sure Sets? (Says Summon but might not make sense that it creates a corpse):
    Nerien'eth
    NIghtflame
    Flame Blossom
    Frozen Watcher
    Lord Warden
    Hagraven's Garden
    Stormfist
    Trinimac's Valor

Sorc Pets should create corpses, can't remember if that was changed.

Werewolf Pets should also create corpses.
    Leave our corpses alone!

You might notice that several of these sets don't currently see an enormous amount of game play.
    Edited by Bullseyebudx on September 11, 2019 9:55PM
  • Bullseyebudx
    Bullseyebudx
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry requoted instead of editing
    Edited by Bullseyebudx on September 11, 2019 9:55PM
  • Oakmontowls_ESO
    Oakmontowls_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They have specifically patched out the ability for these sets to leave corpses. Some of those used to be able to be repentanced but have since been changed.