Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Necro Detonating Siphon

OrderoftheDarkness
OrderoftheDarkness
✭✭✭
Hello developers. Want to suggest to add Minor Defile to the ability of Detonating Siphon. This ability has disease damage and it is thematically important to add such a minor debuff to the spell. Thank you!
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This should be in the Combat & Character Mechanics forums ... it’s not a ZOS-proposed change we’re evaluating on PTS.

My comments above are not a judgment on the idea itself.
  • OrderoftheDarkness
    OrderoftheDarkness
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you. I'm new to the forum.
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should learn how to post threads since You've posted 2 with the same subject and title. Same as in the second one all I have to say is : sorry but no. Stamina necro already have major defile in it's kit through stamina morph of blastbones. Adding minor would be complete overkill. Also I completly dont see how is it thematically important to add that debuff to siphon. Fact that it's disease dmg doesnt mean it should instantly give defile by deafault since disease dmg already have a chance to apply disease status effect which is major defile.
    Edited by Juhasow on September 11, 2019 1:17AM
  • OrderoftheDarkness
    OrderoftheDarkness
    ✭✭✭
    Juhasow wrote: »
    You should learn how to post threads since You've posted 2 with the same subject and title. Same as in the second one all I have to say is : sorry but no. Stamina necro already have major defile in it's kit through stamina morph of blastbones. Adding minor would be complete overkill. Also I completly dont see how is it thematically important to add that debuff to siphon. Fact that it's disease dmg doesnt mean it should instantly give defile by deafault since disease dmg already have a chance to apply disease status effect which is major defile.

I don't owe you anything.