Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stamina Sorcerer

ItsNotLiving
ItsNotLiving
✭✭✭✭
After all the testing what do you guys think the meta stamina sorcerer pvp build will be?
  • Taktak
    Taktak
    ✭✭✭
    for next patch:

seventh legion+troll king+Shacklebreaker

good stam recovery and high health recovery
  • Taktak
    Taktak
    ✭✭✭
    Taktak wrote: »
    for next patch:

even with that it still worst stam class in pvp
  • Nevasca
    Nevasca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    for next patch:

7th will be horrible for stamsorc. The duration is 10s, hurricane lasts 15s, the last 5s is where it ticks harder, it would beat the whole point of the skill. Unless you use it with Armor Master, and proc with Evasion, then yeah, it's a valid choice.
    even with that it still worst stam class in pvp
    Meh, I'd argue Stamsorc just has a high skill ceiling that most players can't hit. They are really strong in Open World and BGs. Not the best Stamina class at dueling but still really strong because their healing is insane.

Stamsorc is awesome for solo play, they have high mobility with streak + hurricane, I think only NBs with cloak can match the survivability their speed gives them.

For group, they make excelent DDs due to high AoE damage, streak stuns are awesome. Stamsorc lack an identity, not power per say in PvP. Their identity is speed, but it's not as unique since you can achieve that with other classes too, but Stamsorc still will be the best at it.

Edited by Nevasca on August 12, 2019 3:45AM
  • Siliziumdioxid
    Siliziumdioxid
    ✭✭✭
    Ravager + Nightmother's Gaze + Grundwulf ... go full damage...
    Edited by Siliziumdioxid on August 12, 2019 11:51AM
    Guild: Ancaria
  • Diarf
    Diarf
    ✭✭✭
    7th + Troll + Alch + Blackrose DW 2h/dw dizzy swing spam
  • akray21
    akray21
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BS, Spriggan's, 7th. 5/2 (med/heavy). Arena weapon of choice. At least this is what I'm trying first.
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope - nope - nope - nope and nope try harder. Gotta think outside the box on this one.
  • Siliziumdioxid
    Siliziumdioxid
    ✭✭✭
    For BG's atleast Prisoner's is a really good pick... especially if it is not Deathmatch... so much Magicka so much resources/utility... you can go for only damage/tank stats... This set alone can solve all your resource problems.... You have to get used to it though.... I mean it's an open secret that you can disregard any regen stats as long as your'e able to manage your magicka.... only if youre using streak quite often you need some more magicka reg... that's all...
    Edited by Siliziumdioxid on August 12, 2019 1:43PM
    Guild: Ancaria
  • akray21
    akray21
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope - nope - nope - nope and nope try harder. Gotta think outside the box on this one.

Whenever you think outside the box you have to expect your build to get nerfed asap. Color inside the lines and you don't have to worry about the merry go round gear grind.
  • Trian94
    Trian94
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stamsorc healing sucks in no cp.
    PC EU

Stamina Socerer main - Northam Stormborn
  • Trian94
    Trian94
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd say start with the generic shacklebreaker spriggan's bloodspawn with 2h and masters bow or blackrose dw backbar. Play around with glyphs and ring traits and then move forward to other stuff.
    PC EU

• Trian94
    Trian94
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pro tip (sort of): try testing out seventh legion. I think that hurricane recalculating itself on 5 and 10 seconds procs seventh legion again so there's a chance you can have it close to 100%. I don't know if that's true but worth testing. Unfortunately I can't do it myself atm to say for sure. If that happens that would be a bug probably though.
    PC EU

• jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trian94 wrote: »
    I'd say start with the generic shacklebreaker spriggan's bloodspawn with 2h and masters bow or blackrose dw backbar. Play around with glyphs and ring traits and then move forward to other stuff.

I think I am going to try something similar. But with Acuity instead of shackle.
  • akray21
    akray21
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pro tip (sort of): try testing out seventh legion. I think that hurricane recalculating itself on 5 and 10 seconds procs seventh legion again so there's a chance you can have it close to 100%. I don't know if that's true but worth testing. Unfortunately I can't do it myself atm to say for sure. If that happens that would be a bug probably though.

I initially hated the idea of the new 7th legion on stamsorc because of the duration, but in reality it's the highest damage one bar set available (other than Fury and Clever Alchemist). Unlike other classes, Stamsorcs triggering buff costs stamina (primary resource), so uptime should still be around 80%. I'm going to give it a shot, but I'm still not totally sold.
  • Abhaya
    Abhaya
    ✭✭✭✭
    Spriggan / Automaton / bloodspawn or 1 pirate skeleton 1 chudan. Might swap automaton for something else since both sets 5 piece doesn’t boost healing but it will hit like a truck. I have to see how squish it is first.
    Abhaya - PC NA - Ebonheart Pact
    Stam Sorc 2-Hand / Bow Build: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=169103
  • universal_wrath
    universal_wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fury, shakle/master armor/prisoner, BS/TK. Fury will be working great on scalebreaker no-cp pvp. Other sets are for survivability and sustain while fury is pure dmg.
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

No, it doesn't re-proc at 5 and 10 seconds. Hurricane only procs 7th upon activation. That means you will either lose out on set uptime or Hurricane damage increase.
  • universal_wrath
    universal_wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No, it doesn't re-proc at 5 and 10 seconds. Hurricane only procs 7th upon activation. That means you will either lose out on set uptime or Hurricane damage increase.

There was a bug when patch 5.1.1 was released were hurricane would proc 7th at 5,10 seca. I think Trian94 is talking about this bug, unfortubatly it was fixed in patch 5.1.2.
  • liningtonsweldingb16_ESO
    Seventh legion, shield breaker, trollking, and back bar blackrose dw. Front bar seventh with artaem takeaway broth and crit/health/stam pots

2h bar dizzy, executioner, turn evil, bound, hurricane, and onslaught

Dw bar quick cloak, dark deal, resolving vigor, crit surge, bloodcraze, and atro
    Edited by liningtonsweldingb16_ESO on August 13, 2019 12:41PM

There was a bug when patch 5.1.1 was released were hurricane would proc 7th at 5,10 seca. I think Trian94 is talking about this bug, unfortubatly it was fixed in patch 5.1.2.

If your using hurricane for damage in pvp you are doing it wrong..
  • vesselwiththepestle
    vesselwiththepestle
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Does NMG proc Ravager? I thought proc's aren't supposed to proc procs anymore. If it works I'll definitely give it a try.
    1000+ CP
    PC/EU Ravenwatch Daggerfall Covenant

Give me my wings back!
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seventh legion, shield breaker, trollking, and back bar blackrose dw. Front bar seventh with artaem takeaway broth and crit/health/stam pots

Dw bar quick cloak, dark deal, resolving vigor, crit surge, bloodcraze, and atro

Good luck landing Dizzy while having no snare immunity.

Does NMG proc Ravager? I thought proc's aren't supposed to proc procs anymore. If it works I'll definitely give it a try.

It does, I use it currently. Note that the Ravager tooltip says "Each time you attempt to reduce...", so every second you do a crit it gives you a stack. Bonus points for spamming Stampede.

Good luck landing Dizzy while having no snare immunity.

It does, I use it currently. Note that the Ravager tooltip says "Each time you attempt to reduce...", so every second you do a crit it gives you a stack. Bonus points for spamming Stampede.

Not many snares left in the game bud but it’s definitely an option to swap turn evil out for a snare immunity if it’s an issue.
  • universal_wrath
    universal_wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Why?

Because it’s a defensive buff that unreliable while fighting moving targets... not refreshing your hurricane before the last2-3 seconds in pvp could potentially get you bursted.. makes it just not worth letting hurricane run until it expires for the very small amount of extra damage you get from the last few seconds,,, just my opinion

Why?

Edited by liningtonsweldingb16_ESO on August 14, 2019 12:29PM
  • Crixus8000
    Crixus8000
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not many snares left in the game bud but it’s definitely an option to swap turn evil out for a snare immunity if it’s an issue.

I wish I was playing the same game as you. If I dropped forward then I would never win a fight due to being rooted/snared still all the time. I have to spam forward every 4 seconds just to be able to play, and usually sooner than 4 seconds due to bugs and poisons being broken and ignoring immunity.
  • Naskillz
    Naskillz
    Soul Shriven
    Im currently running a full heavy setup for no-CP.

Bloodspawn / Heavy Shackle / 7th Legion Jewels + Maul (Jewel traits are Infused/robustx2)
    Backbar I use either Master DW or Master Bow.

I have 0 issue with healing/survivability or killpower. You just need to learn it. By far one of my favorite builds for Stamsorc no-CP.
  • Calboy
    Calboy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm tried fortified last night but only paired with acrobat. Didn't like it, it was just not as fun as running skoria, gaze and ravager with swift jewels as it all just seems to synergize so well with stam sorc. But it's such a offensive heavy setup you have to be so careful with sustain and survivability is really lacking
  • mursie
    mursie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Naskillz wrote: »
    Im currently running a full heavy setup for no-CP.

Bloodspawn / Heavy Shackle / 7th Legion Jewels + Maul (Jewel traits are Infused/robustx2)
    Backbar I use either Master DW or Master Bow.

I have 0 issue with healing/survivability or killpower. You just need to learn it. By far one of my favorite builds for Stamsorc no-CP.

I always want to try heavy armor but every time I look at the passives - I just can't bring myself to do it. It just doesn't make any sense to me.

If you take my current build (5 md / 2 hvy) and flip it to (5 hvy / 2md) here is the results:

+1600 Health
    +86 health recovery
    +4% physical/spell resistances (2,892)
    +8% healing received
    +25% heavy attack resource return
    +325 resource on hit

-484 stamina cost reduction on dodge
    -365 stamina
    -15% sprint speed boost
    -10% stamina ability cost reduction
    -164 stam recovery
    -475 weapon dmg
    -4.5% crit

the huge drop off in weapon dmg, crit, stam cost reduction on abilities and dodge, and stam recovery do not seem worth the added benefits to resists (+2900) and healing received.
    twitch.tv/mursieftw
    twitter: @mursieftw
  • Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seventh/Fury/Troll king or Bloodspawn.
    It has strong survivability with recov so the second hurricane you have about 20 stacks of fury and a full duration of Seventh. Dizzy-Onslaught- Execute kills 90% of players.