Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• ESO Website for maintenance – September 26, 7:00AM EDT (11:00 UTC) - 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC)
Update 24 and the Dragonhold DLC Game Pack are both now available for testing on the PTS! Experience the amazing conclusion to the Season of the Dragon saga. You can find the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Velidreth Weapon Pack is gorgeous!

Sporvan
Sporvan
✭✭✭✭
Knocked it out of the park with this one. Instant inspiration to play a priest of Peryite spreading as much disease as possible. Really top notch weapon pack!
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭
    I like the sword. The shield is...passable. The other weapons are butt fugly. The effect in general is okay for a zombie or the like.
    @Kiyakotari
    PC/NA CP810+
    EP Myraian - Saxhleel Dragonknight - Tank ǀ Librarian ǀ Mercenary ǀ Mastercrafter ǀ
    EP Duoillaume the Hammer - Altmer Nightblade - DD ǀ Master Thief ǀ Silencer ǀ First Bitten ǀ Scion of Lamae Bal ǀ
    AD Khourilen - Bosmer Sorceress - DD ǀ Adherent of the Green Pact ǀ Vampire ǀ
    AD Khourílen - Bosmer Warden - Healer ǀ Adherent of the Green Pact ǀ Vampire ǀ
    EP Wren Llawcáe - Nord Templar - Tanky DD ǀ Werewolf ǀ
    EP Faník-Azeez-Xal-Sahtee - Saxhleel Templar - Healer ǀ Akssel'sal of the Hist ǀ Seer ǀ
    AD Maehlía - Altmer Dragonknight - DD ǀ Thief ǀ Executioner ǀ Vampire ǀ
    AD Khasabi'daro - Khajiit Nightblade - DD ǀ Alkosh's Fang ǀ Silencer ǀ
    EP Hírosvørn the Axe - Nord Dragonknight - DD & Off-Tank ǀ Werewolf ǀ Packmaster ǀ
    DC Maz'groktha - Orsimer Warden - DD ǀ Mercenary ǀ
    AD Rilmerea – Dunmer/Altmer Sorcerer - DD ǀ Thief ǀ Assassin ǀ Psijic Mage ǀ
    AD Darryl Llawcáe - Altmer Templar - DD ǀ Devotee of Akatosh & Julianos ǀ
    AD Don'jarsi Zilarra - Khajiit Warden - DD ǀ Thief ǀ Dark Brotherhood Assassin ǀ Quicksilver Mercenary ǀ
    AD Kalathihre - Altmer Templar - Tank ǀ Quicksilver Mercenary ǀ Devotee of Two Moons Dance ǀ
    EP Adshäthir Ashayr - Redguard Templar - DD & Healer ǀ ǀ
    DC Praxidike Heladren - Imperial Necromancer - Tank ǀ Quicksilver Mercenary ǀ
    DC Angharad Crowe - Breton Necromancer - Healer ǀ
    DC Venelthir - Altmer Dragonknight - DD ǀ

@RapidTwitch
    PC/NA CP190+
    EP Lothakar Wulfsbane - Nord Templar - DD ǀ Ebonheart Pact Colonel ǀ
    EP Ysleishia - Maormer (Dunmer) Sorcerer - DD ǀ ǀ
    EP Holdwyn Gentle-Hands - Nord Warden - Healer ǀ ǀ
    EP Hestla Hard-Eyes - Nord Sorcerer - DD ǀ ǀ
    DC Adshäthir - Redguard Templar - DD ǀ ǀ
    AD Maehlia - Young Altmer (Bosmer) Dragonknight - DD ǀ Thief ǀ Executioner ǀ
    AD Do'Rashai - Khajiit Nightblade - DD ǀ Quicksilver Mercenary ǀ
    AD Findaelnir - Bosmer Nightblade - DD ǀ Quicksilver Mercenary ǀ
    EP Rus-Txaetli-Xajhithi-Tzel - Argonian Dragonknight - DD ǀ Quicksilver Mercenary ǀ
    EP Mota-Khaan-Keshu - Argonian Warden - Healer ǀ Quicksilver Mercenary ǀ
    EP Rilmerea Vashi – Dunmer/Altmer Nightblade - DD ǀ Escaped Dunmer Slave ǀ

@Misidae
    PC/NA SUB50
    EP Miss-Tanks-Were-Made - Saxhleel Dragonknight - Tank ǀ
    EP This-Is-A-Miss-Tank - Saxhleel Dragonknight - Tank ǀ
    EP Always-Miss-Tanks - Saxhleel Dragonknight - Tank ǀ
    EP Heinrik Hammerfist - Nord Sorcerer - Healer ǀ Akssel'sal of the Hist
    EP Torbjørn the Stout - Nord Warden - Healer ǀ Akssel'sal of the Hist
    EP Dalami Othren - Dunmer Nightblade - Healer ǀ Akssel'sal of the Hist
    AD Kiheh'Dra - Ohmes Nightblade - DD ǀ
    EP Llasi Faveran - Dunmer Warden - Healer ǀ Devotee of Boethiah ǀ

@Sadagat
    PC/NA SUB50
    AD Mulimah Ashayr - Altmer Templar - DD ǀ Master Thief ǀ Hereditary Ash'abah ǀ
    DC Harauk gro-Durga - Orsimer Templar - Healer ǀ Priest of the Green ǀ
    DC Lakhim al-Hassef - Redguard Nightblade - DD ǀ Werewolf ǀ Lionguard ǀ
    EP Fanik-Azeez-Xal-Sahtee - Saxhleel Templar - Healer ǀ Akssel'sal of the Hist ǀ Seer ǀ
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭
    Does the gas leave a trail when you swing your weapons? It's not really my thing, but that would be a neat effect.
  • Sporvan
    Sporvan
    ✭✭✭✭
    whitecrow wrote: »
    Does the gas leave a trail when you swing your weapons? It's not really my thing, but that would be a neat effect.

Yup and it leaves a trail as you run spreading disease :D
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    FanmaR wrote: »
    They look pretty great... shame about the constant farting-effect coming of them.

I feel sorry for people with spider-themed characters tbh. But yeah I guess it's alright for Peryite peeps...

Swarm mother was a a great weapon pack for people with spider characters.

IMO, this weapon pack is ugly as hell, the last one was ugly as hell. Seems for me they are really missing the mark with these.

Well, they are monster sets. They are supposed to be monstrous and aesthetically reflect the horrible creatures of their namesake. And a lot of the monsters kind of are butt ugly. There are exceptions, of course, but many game designers don't create end bosses that are beautiful ponies shooting rainbows from their eyes.
    I play ESO on XBOX NA
    My gameplay focus is creativity - through storytelling, character design, and character development
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was seriously contemplating this with the Radius Rebreather mask and similar “post apocalyptic” gear.

https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/radius-rebreather/
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA ||
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • prof-dracko
    prof-dracko
    ✭✭✭
    With a lot of monster sets I can't help feeling most of the pieces don't really reflect the boss they come from, and the staffs in particular like to just shove the head on a stick an call it done. This is the first one since the Ilambris set where each piece looks unique and instantly identifiable. Not my style, but still the best theme they've done so far.
  • Kalik_Gold
    Kalik_Gold
    ✭✭✭✭
    This and the one before were ugly to me. That is why I believe they had no previews beforehand.

I own: Bloodspawn, Engine Guardian, Nightflame and Swarm Mother. Regret not getting the first one with the flames.

All bought with ingame gold.
    Ras Kalik | Redguard - Templar [PvP]
    Jux Blackheart | Redguard - Nightblade [PvP]
    Cacique the Sage of Ius | Redguard - Warden [PvP]
    Goliath of Hammerfell | Redguard - Dragonknight [PvP Tank]
    Kaotik Von Dae'mon | Redguard Breton - Sorcerer [PvP Healer]
    Cinan Tharn | Imperial - Dragonknight [PvE Tank]
    Ras Kalik the Vestige, a renown Redguard Paladin and wielder of Chrysamere; has been blessed to save Nirn from Molag Bal’s destructive Planemeld while reuniting the Five Companions. Further accomplishments, he has also stopped the destruction of Morrowind, Clockwork City and returned order to the isle of Summerset. These events have made him a living legend and continue to lead him into new adventures throughout Tamriel, as well as into the hearts of many ladies including the Elf Queen, Aryenn. (not only Sai Sahan has a secret snowflake!)

Over years of adventurous travels, Ras Kalik had become a loner, until he visited his homeland of Alik'r. Alik'r and it's cities were overrun by undead Ra-Netu and therefore he made an allegiance with Alik'r's own Ash'abah tribe. These Ash'abah cleansed the city of Sentinel in Alik'r desert and it's surrounding areas of the undead brought to life by the Withered Hand. Cacique the Sage of Ius a Shaman mystic who has become attuned spiritually with Tu'whacca (a Redguard God) and Ius (the God of animals) leads this group. The shaman recites a ritualistic daily ancestral prayer at sunrise. Kalik can sense the prayers of Cacique, even when he whispers it in the loneliest place in the desert to keep the tribe safe before battle. After rescuing Sentinel, King Fahara’jad’s personal bodyguard the Goliath of Hammerfell, which was given this name by Imperials in the region; asked to join the tribe after learning of the defeat of the Withered Hand to the Ash'abah. Kalik promised Goliath he would task him with clearing delves and dungeons when necessary. Jux Blackheart a master thief that frequents the Sisters of the Sands inn for pilfering, was known to infiltrate any bank vault or Ayelid ruin without detection, but Kalik can vividly recall the night he met the thief. Jux found himself rummaging thru a slightly inebriated Kalik’s pocket for too long, on a full-mooned night and because of this greed. He lost two fingertips as a lesson! Cacique performed the dressing on Jux's wounds and convinced him on joining the tribe and to give up his criminal past. Last but not least, Kaotik Von’Daemon an outcast, and half-caste between a Breton mother and Redguard father. Kaotik become a pariah due to his conjuration of Daedra pets. He was taught magic during his childhood years by his Breton mother. His father due to Redguard customs exiled him from the desert, sending him by wagon to Wrothgar. He happened to meet Kalik while traveling from Alik'r to Wrothgar when the caravan he was in was ambushed in Bangkorai by a group of bandits. Kalik by chance was also traveling thru this area on his Auridon warhorse (which was bestowed to him by his friend, Darien Gautier). During this ambush, Kalik was able to rescue five hostages from the bandits. Kaotik was the first rescued, and Ras Kalik also recruited him to be in the Ash'abah tribe. These core Ash'abah tribesmen may never be seen together in travel as they partake in their own adventures but they always know what each other is doing; as they frequent a hideout in Sentinel's inn. Their hideout apartment, is kept watch by Nuzhimeh and she passes messages written between them, and frequently they also enjoy her company and her bed.

The other men rescued were a Dunmer, a Breton and two Imperials. The Imperials were related to Abnur Tharn the Battlemage of the Imperial Elder Council (Ras Kalik's mentor in the Five Companions). Cinan Tharn is Abnur's drunkard treasure hunting illegitimate son, that was caught smuggling artifacts out of the Ayleid ruins in Cyrodiil and the elder Imperial Tyrus Septim is a scholar and advisor to the Tharn family. The Dunmer captive shackled to the Imperials looked familiar to Kalik from his time in Morrowind.... and he recognized him as Tythis Andromo a House Telvanni slave-owner and banker from Vvardenfell. During a rough interrogation to Tythis, Ras Kalik learnt why the bandits accosted him. The racist Dunmer was providing slaves as soldiers for the Three Banner War. The bandits were trying to negotiate a lucrative ransom for Andromo and the Imperials.... Kalik did not need any of this gold and he could never set Tythis free as he did with the two Imperials. His past involvement with slavery and war crimes, made Kalik's blood boil. He chose not to execute Tythis, as he figured the worse punishment for this former rich and opulent slave owner, is to now be a manservant for Ras Kalik and the tribe.

Herzog Zwei the Genesis a half-Redguard, half-Breton and also a prominent member of a Cult of Xivkyn worshipers, was seeking to purchase an artifact from Cinan Tharn, before their capture. This artifact being an Ayelid artifact; the sword Sinweaver. After their rescue and the exchange of gold to Cinan for the sword he decided to slip away before Ras Kalik could question who he was, and why the Xivkyn worshippers wanted that sword. Herzog was headed to Nagastani — An Ayleid ruin in eastern Cyrodiil. He had heard rumors that the Sword would give him magical powers to become a Xivkyn, if he performed an Ayleid ritual at an old shrine hidden there. Equipped with the artifact sword, he was off to start his own adventure. Ras Kalik did indeed notice the sword however, an sent a letter to Jux Blackheart (whom also was interested in Ayleid treasures), to attempt to find Herzog and acquire the sword. (*Azani Blackheart in Elder Scroll's Oblivion is Jux's descendant some 747 years later)

And so the Redguard, Imperial and Breton men have parted ways for now... While Ras Kalik is off to Elsweyr to encounter the latest threat to Tamriel, with Abnur Tharn - - DRAGONS!! He doesn't know a necromancer survived his attack on the Withered Hand, in Alik'r and the one known as Auriek Siet'ka is also following him to the land of the Khajiits.
  • Dalsinthus
    Dalsinthus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I find this set hilarious. I haven’t yet seen a player in game with them but they are so ugly and gross that I have to laugh.
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭
    I will admit that I'm curious as to how this set dyes. I have the Grothdar set, and while I love it, I was really disappointed to find that there are large sections that don't dye at all. It's because they're supposed to be the stretched "flesh" of the flesh atronach, but flesh can still be dyed, and these are weapons, not actual atronachs, regardless.
    @Kiyakotari
    PC/NA CP810+
    EP Myraian - Saxhleel Dragonknight - Tank ǀ Librarian ǀ Mercenary ǀ Mastercrafter ǀ
    EP Duoillaume the Hammer - Altmer Nightblade - DD ǀ Master Thief ǀ Silencer ǀ First Bitten ǀ Scion of Lamae Bal ǀ
    AD Khourilen - Bosmer Sorceress - DD ǀ Adherent of the Green Pact ǀ Vampire ǀ
    AD Khourílen - Bosmer Warden - Healer ǀ Adherent of the Green Pact ǀ Vampire ǀ
    EP Wren Llawcáe - Nord Templar - Tanky DD ǀ Werewolf ǀ
    EP Faník-Azeez-Xal-Sahtee - Saxhleel Templar - Healer ǀ Akssel'sal of the Hist ǀ Seer ǀ
    AD Maehlía - Altmer Dragonknight - DD ǀ Thief ǀ Executioner ǀ Vampire ǀ
    AD Khasabi'daro - Khajiit Nightblade - DD ǀ Alkosh's Fang ǀ Silencer ǀ
    EP Hírosvørn the Axe - Nord Dragonknight - DD & Off-Tank ǀ Werewolf ǀ Packmaster ǀ
    DC Maz'groktha - Orsimer Warden - DD ǀ Mercenary ǀ
    AD Rilmerea – Dunmer/Altmer Sorcerer - DD ǀ Thief ǀ Assassin ǀ Psijic Mage ǀ
    AD Darryl Llawcáe - Altmer Templar - DD ǀ Devotee of Akatosh & Julianos ǀ
    AD Don'jarsi Zilarra - Khajiit Warden - DD ǀ Thief ǀ Dark Brotherhood Assassin ǀ Quicksilver Mercenary ǀ
    AD Kalathihre - Altmer Templar - Tank ǀ Quicksilver Mercenary ǀ Devotee of Two Moons Dance ǀ
    EP Adshäthir Ashayr - Redguard Templar - DD & Healer ǀ ǀ
    DC Praxidike Heladren - Imperial Necromancer - Tank ǀ Quicksilver Mercenary ǀ
    DC Angharad Crowe - Breton Necromancer - Healer ǀ
    DC Venelthir - Altmer Dragonknight - DD ǀ

@RapidTwitch
    PC/NA CP190+
    EP Lothakar Wulfsbane - Nord Templar - DD ǀ Ebonheart Pact Colonel ǀ
    EP Ysleishia - Maormer (Dunmer) Sorcerer - DD ǀ ǀ
    EP Holdwyn Gentle-Hands - Nord Warden - Healer ǀ ǀ
    EP Hestla Hard-Eyes - Nord Sorcerer - DD ǀ ǀ
    DC Adshäthir - Redguard Templar - DD ǀ ǀ
    AD Maehlia - Young Altmer (Bosmer) Dragonknight - DD ǀ Thief ǀ Executioner ǀ
    AD Do'Rashai - Khajiit Nightblade - DD ǀ Quicksilver Mercenary ǀ
    AD Findaelnir - Bosmer Nightblade - DD ǀ Quicksilver Mercenary ǀ
    EP Rus-Txaetli-Xajhithi-Tzel - Argonian Dragonknight - DD ǀ Quicksilver Mercenary ǀ
    EP Mota-Khaan-Keshu - Argonian Warden - Healer ǀ Quicksilver Mercenary ǀ
    EP Rilmerea Vashi – Dunmer/Altmer Nightblade - DD ǀ Escaped Dunmer Slave ǀ

@Misidae
    PC/NA SUB50
    EP Miss-Tanks-Were-Made - Saxhleel Dragonknight - Tank ǀ
    EP This-Is-A-Miss-Tank - Saxhleel Dragonknight - Tank ǀ
    EP Always-Miss-Tanks - Saxhleel Dragonknight - Tank ǀ
    EP Heinrik Hammerfist - Nord Sorcerer - Healer ǀ Akssel'sal of the Hist
    EP Torbjørn the Stout - Nord Warden - Healer ǀ Akssel'sal of the Hist
    EP Dalami Othren - Dunmer Nightblade - Healer ǀ Akssel'sal of the Hist
    AD Kiheh'Dra - Ohmes Nightblade - DD ǀ
    EP Llasi Faveran - Dunmer Warden - Healer ǀ Devotee of Boethiah ǀ

@Sadagat
    PC/NA SUB50
    AD Mulimah Ashayr - Altmer Templar - DD ǀ Master Thief ǀ Hereditary Ash'abah ǀ
    DC Harauk gro-Durga - Orsimer Templar - Healer ǀ Priest of the Green ǀ
    DC Lakhim al-Hassef - Redguard Nightblade - DD ǀ Werewolf ǀ Lionguard ǀ
    EP Fanik-Azeez-Xal-Sahtee - Saxhleel Templar - Healer ǀ Akssel'sal of the Hist ǀ Seer ǀ
  • doomette
    doomette
    ✭✭✭✭
    The_Lex wrote: »
    To me, the effect looks more like the gas spewed by a bull netch.

If only it would make the dying Netch farting noise, I’d so get it and giggle like a 10yo.
  • Raiden_Gekkou
    Raiden_Gekkou
    ✭✭✭✭
    "We want the fart fetish crowd."
    Xbox NA
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+1 | vBRP | vSS
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "We want the fart fetish crowd."

They already got the cat fetish crowd so... they’re just covering all bases.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA ||
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought Illambris, Molag Kena and Shadowrend as they all have "cool" effects. I've taken a pass on the others mostly due to a lack of interest in having my weapons look like they ate too much Taco Bell the night before. I suppose if you want it for RP reasons, that's cool. It's cosmetic and subjective after all, but I'll take flashy over pukey every time, especially if I'm paying for it.
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭
    The only ones I've bought were Troll King and Shadowrend. I considered Lord Warden but color-wise it was too similar to Shadowrend.
  • GraphicArtistYT
    GraphicArtistYT
    ✭✭✭
    Sporvan wrote: »
    Knocked it out of the park with this one. Instant inspiration to play a priest of Peryite spreading as much disease as possible. Really top notch weapon pack!

Lies
  • RubyKnight
    RubyKnight
    Soul Shriven
    I really think crown weapons/armour packs should come with a free outfit slot. The cost of outfit slots puts me off purchasing different looks so they lose out on my purchases.
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭
    RubyKnight wrote: »
    I really think crown weapons/armour packs should come with a free outfit slot. The cost of outfit slots puts me off purchasing different looks so they lose out on my purchases.

That would be nice. I think I might break down and purchase a new slot next time they go on sale. It's kind of a waste but it would save a lot of trouble in game.