Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• ESO Website for maintenance – September 26, 7:00AM EDT (11:00 UTC) - 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC)
Update 24 and the Dragonhold DLC Game Pack are both now available for testing on the PTS! Experience the amazing conclusion to the Season of the Dragon saga. You can find the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Guilds and glory, imperial city free

WulfCall
WulfCall
Soul Shriven
With imperial city going free soon will theguilds and glory bundle reduce in price?
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It should.
    Si hoc imprimis intellegis, nolli dubitare, scribe me ad latine loquendum. Lingua est colenda.

PAWS - Say NO to crown crates!

• heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It should.

Should and will are 2 different things. I wouldn't be surprised if the price is not revisited, unfortunately.
    PC/NA
    Meet my characters:
    Sorcha Velane | Breton templar healer, Flawless Conqueror
    Camilla Caro | Imperial stamsorc tank, Master Angler, Stormproof
    Aindelwyn | Bosmer stamblade, Stormproof
    Bretilde the Unbroken | Nord stamdk, Stormproof
    Adelaisa Loche | Imperial magblade, Stormproof
    Alcaeus Thaevarian | Imperial templar tank
    Yrsa Flame-Kissed | Nord warden tank
    Nyseilvei | Altmer Maormer magsorc, Stormproof
    Morrigan Le Guen | Breton warden healer, Stormproof
    Below CP
    Vycentia Incendus | Imperial dragonknight tank
    Naima al-Janir | Redguard stamden
    Uvrissa Vilandrys | Dunmer magdk
    Maura Velane | Breton necromancer healer
    Desdemona Opetreius | Imperial stamcro
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It won't be nearly as good value once Imperial City is free for everyone, so I think it would make sense to reduce the price, but it wouldn't surprise me if they don't change it.
    PC EU player. | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Chev4elios
    Chev4elios
    Soul Shriven
    After free distribution of the Imperial city, I can’t give my friend a set of Guilds and Glories, because it includes the imperial city that the friend already has.
    ZoS, could you remove the Imperial City from this set?
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WulfCall wrote: »
    With imperial city going free soon will theguilds and glory bundle reduce in price?

It's showing with a "new" banner on it in my crown store for 4000 crowns, which is a 1500 crown reduction.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow. That's good news!
    PC EU player. | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"