The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Guilds and glory, imperial city free

WulfCall
WulfCall
Soul Shriven
With imperial city going free soon will theguilds and glory bundle reduce in price?
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It should.
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It should.

Should and will are 2 different things. I wouldn't be surprised if the price is not revisited, unfortunately.
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It won't be nearly as good value once Imperial City is free for everyone, so I think it would make sense to reduce the price, but it wouldn't surprise me if they don't change it.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Chev4elios
    Chev4elios
    Soul Shriven
    After free distribution of the Imperial city, I can’t give my friend a set of Guilds and Glories, because it includes the imperial city that the friend already has.
    ZoS, could you remove the Imperial City from this set?
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    WulfCall wrote: »
    With imperial city going free soon will theguilds and glory bundle reduce in price?

It's showing with a "new" banner on it in my crown store for 4000 crowns, which is a 1500 crown reduction.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow. That's good news!
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"