Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Jewelry Crafter Master Writs Since Scalebreaker

• driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I got one on the first day. Blue with robust for 25 vouchers.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Zulera301
    Zulera301
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ri_Khan wrote: »
    I only have 2 max level jewelry crafters and have received several blue and purple mw's so far. They're still not worth doing imo and get junked immediately. The grain drops have been dismal on my account for some reason. I'm definitely not getting as many as others are reporting here. Been saving what I do get for months just to upgrade my own character's jewelry and I still only have one character with a gold set.

Perhaps I need to pay for another account and 20 extra character slots for my "RNG" to improve??? :p

bruh, if you're junking your (post-scalebreaker) JC writs, send them to me instead. I've got a huge stockpile of grains and just been trying to get the new writs to do them en masse. :P
    Shortly after the formation of the Ebonheart Pact, a Nord woman was given a tour of the Tribunal Temple. When later asked about the experience, she seemed upset. Suffice to say, the Dunmer were not pleased to hear this, and thus they inquired further.
    "Well," the Nord frowned, "the priests were very angry and unwelcoming. They kept shouting things at me like "you can't drink that mead in here!" and "somebody stop her, she's running naked!" and "we can't catch her; she's covered in grease!""
  • goldenarcher1
    goldenarcher1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Got my first purple writ since Scalebreaker patch but still going to cost about 80k to craft,so will probably keep it for a while.

The blue writs are mostly fine to do after removal of swift trait drops.

Chromium grain drop rate seems quite decent so this should help in the longer term.

DKnsKmD.png
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    tmbrinks wrote: »
    Dusk_Coven wrote: »
    So far are the voucher payouts for Blues consistent in the upper 20's and not breaking 30?

25-29 vouchers is the range.

Apparently 30 is possible. Wonder if it can go higher.

e8149d2bd5c261f6b12bdfb223a9dd61.png
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tmbrinks wrote: »
    So far are the voucher payouts for Blues consistent in the upper 20's and not breaking 30?

25-29 vouchers is the range.

Apparently 30 is possible. Wonder if it can go higher.

e8149d2bd5c261f6b12bdfb223a9dd61.png

I stand corrected... I guess I hadn't gotten an infused 9-trait in either my PTS testing or on Live yet! Good to know!
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    60,005 achievement points
  • AndyMac
    AndyMac
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got a gold jewellery MW - 660 vouchers at 400k to make it. It wasn’t worth it to me so I sold it for 100k.

Gold Jewellery tempers are too hard to get to use them on vouchers.

At least now they will sell - prior to the patch of get were just insta destroy.
    Andymac - Magicka DK - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror
  • B11zzard1991
    B11zzard1991
    ✭✭
    I got 202 writ voucher for purple necklace craft (infused) yesterday.
  • phwaap
    phwaap
    ✭✭✭
    I got 202 writ voucher for purple necklace craft (infused) yesterday.

Finally got a purple yesterday for 202 as well. 550g/voucher.