The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mag Necro - PVP heavy armor build?

Mariusghost84
Mariusghost84
✭✭✭✭✭
Im playing with the idea of equiping my lvl 30 mag necro nord with heavy armor , for pvp purposes (bgs). Would any of you be so kind to suggest a build? Im thinking SnB / Destro. Is such a thing doable and will i be able to do damage?
  • InvictusApollo
    InvictusApollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could get quite a tanky character with that Nord of yours after the nerf to Protective trait.
  • Mariusghost84
    Mariusghost84
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could get quite a tanky character with that Nord of yours after the nerf to Protective trait.

Do you have any more info about that nerf? Would heavy armor be viabla on a dps spec? Im new to pvp.
  • Insco851
    Insco851
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Low level doesn’t need heavy armor. I leveled mine with seducer+axiom and it was a fairly fun time. You could run that heavy if you wanted.
  • UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Instead of Heavy, Use 5pc Foritfied Brass + Axiom. Even in light armour you'll be tanky as a Tank specially on Nord. I used the same setup on my Nord Magden and I could get even 20-30/1-4 KDR.

And yeah for last 2 pieces use 2 piece death wind.

All enchants ofc mag, and on jwellery run 2 recovery and 1 spell damage.
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Tsürügi- MagBlade- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Bantam Bomber- MagPlar- AVA28
    -Hot Nöödle- MagDK - AVA37
    -Pablo Necrobar- StamCro- AVA24

youtube.com/c/UrbanMonkGaming
    Easiest mDK for vMA and vVH- https://youtu.be/dUxQO1FO1XQ

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Balance for the Sake of Balance is no Balance at all.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If no axiom shackle breaker is another choice.

@ToxicPAWS is dead on with the advice.

In the pre 50 BG, any coherent setup will destroy people
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Mariusghost84
    Mariusghost84
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If no axiom shackle breaker is another choice.

@ToxicPAWS is dead on with the advice.

In the pre 50 BG, any coherent setup will destroy people

Thanks for the tip!
  • Mariusghost84
    Mariusghost84
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ToxicPAWS wrote: »
    Instead of Heavy, Use 5pc Foritfied Brass + Axiom. Even in light armour you'll be tanky as a Tank specially on Nord. I used the same setup on my Nord Magden and I could get even 20-30/1-4 KDR.

And yeah for last 2 pieces use 2 piece death wind.

All enchants ofc mag, and on jwellery run 2 recovery and 1 spell damage.

Sounds great man ima gonna check it out!
  • p00tx
    p00tx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Heavy armor is crippling on mag. It's not worth it.
    PC/Xbox NA Mindmender|Swashbuckler Supreme|Planes Breaker|Dawnbringer|Godslayer|Immortal Redeemer|Gryphon Heart|Tick-tock Tormentor|Dro-m'Athra Destroyer|Stormproof|Grand Overlord|Grand Mastercrafter|Master Grappler|Tamriel Hero
  • jadarock
    jadarock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^I'm in heavy fortified on my magcro but I'm also built for support not killing
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    light armor passives are just too overloaded with good / required things. the spell pen especially is huge, so if you want a tanky caster I agree with light armor fortified brass.

and also agree with shackle, its such a great core set to either build around or supplement. it has damage, sustain, and raw stats, very solid core.
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • Mariusghost84
    Mariusghost84
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wing wrote: »
    light armor passives are just too overloaded with good / required things. the spell pen especially is huge, so if you want a tanky caster I agree with light armor fortified brass.

and also agree with shackle, its such a great core set to either build around or supplement. it has damage, sustain, and raw stats, very solid core.

I went over the passives based on what you said. Im new to pvp but you just made me realise they are a big deal.
  • Stibbons
    Stibbons
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buffer of the Swift light armor is good to pvp tank.