The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Need "Favorites" view of provisioning list

FlopsyPrince
FlopsyPrince
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
One hassle doing daily provisioning crafting is sorting through all the items I have learned. I like learning them, but they are a pain when doing dailies.

It would be really nice to have a "favorites" view or something like that which would limit the items shown to only those I select as favorite. That would let me setup daily items and commonly crafted things while temporarily hiding everything else.
PC
PS4/PS5
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great suggestion, @FlopsyPrince ! I can get behind that!
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For PC, this issue can be solved with add-ons ... such as Master Recipe list.

Still a decent idea especially for console peasants.
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If not a "favorites" list, then maybe a "recently crafted" subset at the top of the crafting menu that goes back maybe 4-6 recipes.
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Feric51 wrote: »
    If not a "favorites" list, then maybe a "recently crafted" subset at the top of the crafting menu that goes back maybe 4-6 recipes.

I don't see that on my PS4 interface.
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • sudaki_eso
    sudaki_eso
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Because its not there, he was just suggesting it :p
    On consoles, simply craft each of the 6 different items required in advance, maybe 20 pcs of each and dont do any cooking for at least 2 month, just pick up the writ and hand it in immediatly... 6 inventory spots shouldnt be a thing...
    PS4 EU - StamDK
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    sudaki_eso wrote: »

Because its not there, he was just suggesting it :p
    On consoles, simply craft each of the 6 different items required in advance, maybe 20 pcs of each and dont do any cooking for at least 2 month, just pick up the writ and hand it in immediatly... 6 inventory spots shouldnt be a thing...

I did misread what he wrote. Sorry Feric.
    PC
    PS4/PS5