Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• ESO Website for maintenance – September 26, 7:00AM EDT (11:00 UTC) - 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC)
Update 24 and the Dragonhold DLC Game Pack are both now available for testing on the PTS! Experience the amazing conclusion to the Season of the Dragon saga. You can find the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Need "Favorites" view of provisioning list

FlopsyPrince
FlopsyPrince
✭✭✭✭✭
One hassle doing daily provisioning crafting is sorting through all the items I have learned. I like learning them, but they are a pain when doing dailies.

It would be really nice to have a "favorites" view or something like that which would limit the items shown to only those I select as favorite. That would let me setup daily items and commonly crafted things while temporarily hiding everything else.
PS4
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Great suggestion, @FlopsyPrince ! I can get behind that!
    I play ESO on XBOX NA
    My gameplay focus is creativity - through storytelling, character design, and character development
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For PC, this issue can be solved with add-ons ... such as Master Recipe list.

Still a decent idea especially for console peasants.
    "May you walk on warm sands."
    "First, I would ask that you look to the poor and the suffering around Cyrodiil. Look into their hearts, and then look into your own."
    "May Auri-El's light guide you in your darkest hours."

North American (NA) PC Megaserver (click to view):
    Vilerihala - Magicka Templar (Altmer ~ Dedicated Healer) ~ Màisalihna - Stamina Dragonknight (Bosmer) ~ Áhliaselia - Stamina Templar (Bosmer) ~ Thraccenia Vendicci - Stamina Sorcerer (Imperial) ~ daa'Vaaliánia - Magicka Warden (Dunmer) ~ Wenayastare - Magicka Dragonknight (Altmer) ~ Aráliavina - Stamina Nightblade (Bosmer) ~ Ysyna Rielle - Magicka Warden (Breton) ~ Dro-r'Aahni Bright-Paws - Magicka Necromancer (Khajiit) ~ Rhusannah - Stamina Nightblade (Redguard) ~ Eirellonye - Magicka Nightblade (Altmer) ~ Lae'Suuriávia - Stamina Warden (Bosmer) ~ Dralora Savani - Magicka Sorcerer (Dunmer) ~ Billows-With-Incense - Magicka Warden (Argonian ~ Dedicated Healer) ~ Anísa'Vardaia - Health Dragonknight (Imperial) ~ Azhnakha gra-Shugarz - Stamina Necromancer (Orc) ~ Vilinalara - Magicka Sorcerer (Altmer ~ Grand Master Crafter)
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If not a "favorites" list, then maybe a "recently crafted" subset at the top of the crafting menu that goes back maybe 4-6 recipes.
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feric51 wrote: »
    If not a "favorites" list, then maybe a "recently crafted" subset at the top of the crafting menu that goes back maybe 4-6 recipes.

I don't see that on my PS4 interface.
    PS4
  • sudaki_eso
    sudaki_eso
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Because its not there, he was just suggesting it :p
    On consoles, simply craft each of the 6 different items required in advance, maybe 20 pcs of each and dont do any cooking for at least 2 month, just pick up the writ and hand it in immediatly... 6 inventory spots shouldnt be a thing...
    PS4 EU - StamDK
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sudaki_eso wrote: »

Because its not there, he was just suggesting it :p
    On consoles, simply craft each of the 6 different items required in advance, maybe 20 pcs of each and dont do any cooking for at least 2 month, just pick up the writ and hand it in immediatly... 6 inventory spots shouldnt be a thing...

I did misread what he wrote. Sorry Feric.
    PS4