The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

My friend needs some help

kylewwefan
kylewwefan
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Case number is 190904-001058

He’s not on the forums, but he accidentally deleted a character that was the wrong character. He thaught was deleting a low level one or something but it was on his main one?

So, any ways; if there’s a way you can undelete his deleted character that would be cool. Or if not, I’ll tell him he can go pound sand. Maybe ask again later. If you could look into his case anyways that would be cool.

Support told him nothing they could do. But he can’t read very good so maybe mis understood?
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be a good friend and tell the guy to pound sand. Then, five months from now, remind him again about that time he deleted the wrong character.

That’s what friends are for.
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ty
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There’s a reason the game has an additional check for players to type “DELETE” if they really want to delete a character.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As long as he has created another character, it should be easy for ZOS to help. Or, had more than the original 8 slots

@ZOS_BillE can you help?
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Traci looked into it and the character was gone. Nothing they can do. My bud is just a simpleton we Have to make fun of for the next however long. 😂