The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Cyrodiil wait times

RoyalFruitBat
RoyalFruitBat
✭✭
I’ve noticed that I hardly ever have a wait now to get into Cyrodiil. I don’t know if it’s increased capacity or fewer people playing. The bad news is that it’s also crashing more. Anyone else having more problems with the game crashing?
  • OGNZ3
    OGNZ3
    ✭✭✭
    What, queue to pop into Cyrodiil ? Something i didnt see on Xbox EU since at least a year
    Edited by OGNZ3 on August 26, 2019 5:32PM
    Xbox One - EU
    Nephilims PvE Guild
    AR 50

PC - EU
  • RoyalFruitBat
    RoyalFruitBat
    ✭✭
    I still have to queue sometimes but not as much as I used to and not for very long.
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That awkward moment when you log on a day after you crash to dashboard and you're exactly where you crashed and get mowed over by another alliance's zerg.
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
    Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk
    Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.

• josh.lackey_ESO
    josh.lackey_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot of people quit Cyro because of faction locks and general decline.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Judging by your avatar, I'm guessing AD. What server?

For DC NA , it's been like that forever outside of weekend prime time or events. Actually; about a month before faction locks, we wouldn't even get pop lock without a queue except for a few minutes on weekdays. Seems we got more DC just before faction lock, and the current campaign, it appears we got more overnight and day presence.
  • Syrusthevirus187
    Syrusthevirus187
    ✭✭✭✭
    Faction locks. No matter what the fanatics on here tell you, it's bad for the game. It's not fun. Why play a game that isn't fun. Pretty simple.
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I actually saw a queue of 16 on DC a few days ago. The only prime time queue I've seen in months.
  • Cheezits94
    Cheezits94
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I play AD on PC EU (Kaal), haven't seen a queue in over a year.
    Only exception was Midyear Mayhem Event.
    If you can't even spell sets, locations and items, you probably have no clue what you even are talking about.

Tamriel, not Tamerial, Temerial or Tamériál
    Alkosh, not Alkoash
    Dolmen, not Dolman
    Olorime, not Oloramie
    Sorcerer, not Sorceror