The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Ticket to support

katok657eb17_ESO
katok657eb17_ESO
Soul Shriven
I have a problem with the crown shop.I bought 2 products in steam (1500 Crown Pack and Newcomer Pack) Newcomer Pack I got in the game.But I didn't get 1500 kroner from Crown Pack.I want to send a ticket to tech support. After you enter your user data, nothing happens to the enter button. The account is not blocked or hacked. In normal mode, login to my account on the site is no problem.Help me. I'm desperate.
Edited by katok657eb17_ESO on August 29, 2019 5:52PM
  • Hamish999
    Hamish999
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go to the website, then the support portal, log in, search "raise ticket" and find the article on how to submit/raise a ticket and then click the embedded link in the article to actually take you to the actual tickets page/form. Convoluted I know.
    Why they don't have an actual submit/raise ticket button on the front page of the support portal I don't know.
    PC-EU
    Do'Zahra - Khajiit - StamDK - AD
    Narese Telvanni - Dunmer - Petsorc - EP
    Anastasie Chastain - Breton - Magplar - DC
    Gashnakh the Lusty - Orc - Stamsorc - AD
    Stands-In-Stoopid - Argonian - Warden Tank - AD
    Talia al-Morwha - Redguard - Stamden - AD
    Makes-Fier-Wrong - Argonian - Stamblade - AD
    Busty-Argonian-Maid - Argonian - Templar Healer - AD
    Alaru Telvanni - Dunmer - Stamplar - AD
    Ko'Raehsi - Khajiit - Magsorc - AD
    Torhild Rock-Chucker - Nord - StamDK - AD
    Drusilla Larouche - Breton - MagDK - AD
    Ko'Khanni - Khajiit - Magden - AD
    Ilithyia Ectorius - Imperial - DK Tank -AD

Keyboard and mouse FTW!
  • katok657eb17_ESO
    katok657eb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hamish999 Thanks..but it didn't help..
  • static_recharge
    static_recharge
    ✭✭✭✭
    Make a ticket in game. type /bug in chat and fill out the form. They will send you an automated email, make sure you reply to that and then you get sent to a person. Support on th website is wonky. Easiest is in game.
  • Thalenas
    Thalenas
    Soul Shriven
    Good luck with that, i have a ticket since the 17th that is sitting there with no response, that is 12 days later. Support is a joke
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @katok657eb17_ESO

You can follow the steps linked below if you are still having issues starting a support ticket.

What should I do if I can't log into the ESO support portal?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • katok657eb17_ESO
    katok657eb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you all guys! Problem solved. ZOS_BillE variant and variant static_recharge worked. Thank Hamish999\static_recharge\Thalenas\ZOS_BillE for your help and support !Good luck guys !