Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Living dark morph a request from a template tank

GallantGuardian
GallantGuardian
✭✭✭✭
As a Templar tank I’ve been waiting for an immobilize for a long time and am happy we are getting one

We have one more update to go and was really hoping you could change this to s point blank aoe immobilize Rather then while we are taking damage

Keep the aspect of being healed while taking damage but I’d prefer to immobilize those around me on command

• Vermethys
    Vermethys
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think Frost Blockade + Turn Evil should be a good combo for controlling mobs on Templar tank next patch (and NB tank). I wish they'd finally give Templar a max health based healing ability.
    PC EU CP1400+
    In-game Username: Vermilion98

Characters & Builds
    Edith Geonette [DC Imperial Sorcerer] (AR28)
    Gorgo Aendovius [AD Imperial Dragonknight] (AR28)

My Builds:
  • No_Division
    No_Division
    ✭✭✭
    I was hoping it would be turned into a small health scaling based hot, an AOE immobilze on cast and minor maim debuff on targets that hit you. This way you can control the field, debuff for extra proactive defenses, and gain a small heal that works well for templar tanks.

Then we can turn blazing shield into mag scaling so magplar can actually use a dmg version of proactive defenses.
  • GallantGuardian
    GallantGuardian
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was hoping it would be turned into a small health scaling based hot, an AOE immobilze on cast and minor maim debuff on targets that hit you. This way you can control the field, debuff for extra proactive defenses, and gain a small heal that works well for templar tanks.

Then we can turn blazing shield into mag scaling so magplar can actually use a dmg version of proactive defenses.

This would be even better
  • GallantGuardian
    GallantGuardian
    ✭✭✭✭
    With all the QQs over living dark... devs if you plan on adjusting living dark please keep this in mind
  • GallantGuardian
    GallantGuardian
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bumping this for the coming pts

Devs I’d love to see this ability if you do change it

To turn it into a point blank aoe immobilize similar to shards and talons

And possibly make it our max health based burst heal/hot... and with each hit from an enemy an extra small bit of healing
    Edited by GallantGuardian on September 15, 2019 11:36AM
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol this would be so OP. I don’t know Templar tanking but this can’t happen in PvP. And since ZOS wants to balance them together. Not happening.
    Edited by Vapirko on September 15, 2019 12:28PM
  • GallantGuardian
    GallantGuardian
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »

Lol this would be so OP. I don’t know Templar tanking but this can’t happen in PvP. And since ZOS wants to balance them together. Not happening.

It’s just an idea.... I want the immobilize to be a point blank aoe same radius as talons...I’m cool with just keeping the heal as it is now 200+ each time you are hit within a .5 second time frame ..

Templar’s need a heal based on max health ... I figured just combine the two ...

Wouldn’t be much different if I hit shards and then polar winds ... although it’s two abilities it’s the same effect

The only reason I asked for it to still give a very tiny extra heal each time you are hit was to keep it resembling it’s former self
  • GallantGuardian
    GallantGuardian
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cool so we lost the immobilize completely rather than t being a range immobilize you could have made it a point blank aoe

which would not be op since shards and talons do the same exact thing....

But instead once again pvp ruined another ability a 60% snare and a 10% nerf from the heals

Another ability completely useless now
    Edited by GallantGuardian on September 16, 2019 8:03PM