Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

This One is Disgusted

JusticeForJilarga
JusticeForJilarga
✭✭✭
EDIdNMxXYAAE4Ou.jpg

This one found this Disgusting Book while traveling. This one thinks it's Dunmer Propaganda.

Leader Of The Children Of Razum Dar Guild (Khajiit Guild) on All 6 MegaServers

Khajiit Quote Of The Day.
"These useless senche could only kill a rat if they fell upon it. From a great height."
  • pdblake
    pdblake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, but you stole it! Maybe the Khajiit needs kicking.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably. Or Veiled Heritance. Sadly, there are no shortage of racist idiots in Tamriel.
  • lembry_ESO
    lembry_ESO
    ✭✭
    Perhaps it's a little consolation at least that you stole it? :)
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Kick The Khajiit"

Love that game!
    w00t.gif

• JusticeForJilarga
    JusticeForJilarga
    ✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    "Kick The Khajiit"

Love that game!
    w00t.gif

Why would you ever want to Kick a Sweet Innocent Khajiit Walker?

"These useless senche could only kill a rat if they fell upon it. From a great height."
  • Ash_In_My_Sujamma
    Ash_In_My_Sujamma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Kick The Khajiit"

Love that game!
    w00t.gif

Because they are filled with moon sugar. It's like playing pinata
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Kick The Khajiit"

Love that game!
    w00t.gif

I renamed the game "Kick The Orc" they deserve it more
  • JusticeForJilarga
    JusticeForJilarga
    ✭✭✭
    "Kick The Khajiit"

Love that game!
    w00t.gif

This one is confused why you think that makes it OK.

• macsmooth
    macsmooth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Artemiisia wrote: »
    "Kick The Khajiit"

Love that game!
    w00t.gif

I renamed the game "Kick The sOrc" they deserve it more

Fixed it for ya
  • Ash_In_My_Sujamma
    Ash_In_My_Sujamma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Kick The Khajiit"

Love that game!
    w00t.gif

Because having a fantasy book in a fantasy game about kicking fantasy cats doesn't make you an endorser of fantasy animal violence.
  • JusticeForJilarga
    JusticeForJilarga
    ✭✭✭
    "Kick The Khajiit"

Love that game!
    w00t.gif

Because having a fantasy book in a fantasy game about kicking fantasy cats doesn't make you an endorser of fantasy animal violence.

This one thinks you have failed to see what category of the forums this topic is in.

• JusticeForJilarga
    JusticeForJilarga
    ✭✭✭
    macsmooth wrote: »
    "Kick The Khajiit"

Love that game!
    w00t.gif

Fixed it for ya

Kick the Sorcerer?

• Ash_In_My_Sujamma
    Ash_In_My_Sujamma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Kick The Khajiit"

Love that game!
    w00t.gif

This one thinks you have failed to see what category of the forums this topic is in.

You asked me why I think it makes it ok. I responded.
  • JusticeForJilarga
    JusticeForJilarga
    ✭✭✭
    "Kick The Khajiit"

Love that game!
    w00t.gif

This one thinks you missed the point.

• macsmooth
    macsmooth
    ✭✭✭✭
    macsmooth wrote: »
    "Kick The Khajiit"

Love that game!
    w00t.gif

Fixed it for ya

Kick the Sorcerer?

Yep
  • ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    "Kick The Khajiit"

Love that game!
    w00t.gif

I renamed the game "Kick The Orc" they deserve it more

Go ahead and kick an orc, see what happens.
  • Ash_In_My_Sujamma
    Ash_In_My_Sujamma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Kick The Khajiit"

Love that game!
    w00t.gif

The point is to make a joke. Until you asked me if I find it ok. Which is not the context of the joke. Enjoy
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Kick The Khajiit"

Love that game!
    w00t.gif

The point is to make a joke. Until you asked me if I find it ok. Which is not the context of the joke. Enjoy

You still haven't noticed what section of the forum we're in or yiu just elect to ignore it. Anyway enough ooc stuff, back to the thread.
  • Ash_In_My_Sujamma
    Ash_In_My_Sujamma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Kick The Khajiit"

Love that game!
    w00t.gif

You still haven't noticed what section of the forum we're in or yiu just elect to ignore it. Anyway enough ooc stuff, back to the thread.

I just want my fantasy free of any form of cencorship. Right or wrong are terms that should be used only in the context of the moral of the story. Not the subject itself.
    By the way the fact that the thread is under the fiction and roleplaying category, it doesn't mean that I should answer in character. You be a smart individual and answer on the context of my arguement and not on the way of my expression. I made a joke about khajiits and I get a "do you find that ok?". Well, let's see who doesn't get the point here.
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This book is a disgrace.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • JusticeForJilarga
    JusticeForJilarga
    ✭✭✭
    Dojohoda wrote: »
    This book is a disgrace.

This one completely agrees.

• JusticeForJilarga
    JusticeForJilarga
    ✭✭✭
    "Kick The Khajiit"

Love that game!
    w00t.gif

I just want my fantasy free of any form of cencorship. Right or wrong are terms that should be used only in the context of the moral of the story. Not the subject itself.
    By the way the fact that the thread is under the fiction and roleplaying category, it doesn't mean that I should answer in character. You be a smart individual and answer on the context of my arguement and not on the way of my expression. I made a joke about khajiits and I get a "do you find that ok?". Well, let's see who doesn't get the point here.

That's like this one going to a US restaurant and only paying in Pounds. If you are going to reply to a Roleplaying thread without roleplaying then what's the point of you being here?

• NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Kick The Khajiit"

Love that game!
    w00t.gif

That's like this one going to a US restaurant and only paying in Pounds. If you are going to reply to a Roleplaying thread without roleplaying then what's the point of you being here?

Because it's also about discussing roleplaying and fiction :) It's actually what most are about. Discussions that are "In character" are the minority, and usually state that they are strictly roleplaying ones.
    Edited by NotaDaedraWorshipper on August 31, 2019 2:13AM
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • JusticeForJilarga
    JusticeForJilarga
    ✭✭✭
    The Plot Thickens. This book found the same book in Ulondil's desk. This one wonders what Harrani would think of this.

EDYUS9CX4AAofVO.jpg

• goatlyonesub17_ESO
    goatlyonesub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think the Veiled Heritance had it right, from the Altmer point of view. The entire reason King Jorunn sent me to the Aldmeri Dominion to "help" Queen Ayrenn is that he knew her ideas were bad ideas, and that by helping her achieve them, he'd be weakening one of the enemy factions.
    "Argonians have fat, scaly tails." —Rissa Manyclaws.
    "Once upon a time there were three sisters: Delicious, Delightful, and Disgusting. Now, Delicious and Delightful were both very pretty girls..." —Brendalyn Jurarde.
    "I smell to the nobility." —Indrasa Avani.
    "A bargain with an animal is not a contract made." —Haderus Atrimus.
    "Redguard makeup for sale. Free samples. Secret ingredients. Unique application method. Lots of satisfied customers." —The Mudball Goblin (aka, Cognac Vinecroft)
    "Your armor looks like underwear." —Shuns-the-Knife.
  • Aigym_Hlervu
    Aigym_Hlervu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Plot Thickens. This book found the same book in Ulondil's desk. This one wonders what Harrani would think of this.

EDYUS9CX4AAofVO.jpg

You still disagree with that "Kick the Khajiit" book, fetcher? Put your paws off the property you do not own or become the property yourself, n'wahaha :p!
  • JusticeForJilarga
    JusticeForJilarga
    ✭✭✭

EDYUS9CX4AAofVO.jpg

You still disagree with that "Kick the Khajiit" book, fetcher? Put your paws off the property you do not own or become the property yourself, n'wahaha :p!

This One is merely looking. In fact it remains in that desk to this day.

• Aigym_Hlervu
    Aigym_Hlervu
    ✭✭✭✭✭

EDYUS9CX4AAofVO.jpg

This One may move along then, but keep in mind:
    1539926399138344032.jpg
  • JusticeForJilarga
    JusticeForJilarga
    ✭✭✭

EDYUS9CX4AAofVO.jpg

This One may move along then, but keep in mind:
    1539926399138344032.jpg

*Laughs Awkwardly*

• phwaap
    phwaap
    ✭✭✭

Go ahead and kick an orc, see what happens.

M'aiq once kicked an orc, then he asked to be killed.