Update 24 and the Dragonhold DLC Game Pack are both now available for testing on the PTS! Experience the amazing conclusion to the Season of the Dragon saga. You can read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/493609/ 
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 17,  4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 17,  4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 17,  4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Receive an Epic Khajiiti Statue When You Gift Furnishings This Month

• Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Smitch_59 wrote: »
    My wife and I both gifted as required. She got her statue today. Mine did not show up. I guess I will send a trouble ticket. (We're on Xbox-NA).

Did anyone else get their senche-raht statue today?

I got mine yesterday on all three of my accounts. PC/NA
    PC/NA/EP
  • GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭
    Smitch_59 wrote: »

Did anyone else get their senche-raht statue today?

Yes. That and the flame atronach pet were both added when I logged in after maintenance. Xbox EU.
    Xbox/EU
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Why do I have a feeling that the purpose of this gifts is basically this (skip to 18:45) :
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reciprocity_(cultural_anthropology)

"Reciprocity refers to the non-market exchange of goods or labour ranging from direct barter (immediate exchange) to forms of gift exchange where a return is eventually expected (delayed exchange)"

So you know, you buy something to your friend (and spend real $ on it.) Your friend receives it a and thay are like, oh, it is so nice ! I should buy him / her something too !
    ...And the mechanism winds-up !
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on August 15, 2019 12:16PM
  • VoodooPlatypus
    VoodooPlatypus
    ✭✭✭
    I have not received mine thus far - PS4 NA.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do I have a feeling that the purpose of this gifts is basically this (skip to 18:45) :
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reciprocity_(cultural_anthropology)

"Reciprocity refers to the non-market exchange of goods or labour ranging from direct barter (immediate exchange) to forms of gift exchange where a return is eventually expected (delayed exchange)"

So you know, you buy something to your friend (and spend real $ on it.) Your friend receives it a and thay are like, oh, it is so nice ! I should buy him / her something too !
    ...And the mechanism winds-up !

This is what it is

Let's face it
  • bugmom
    bugmom
    ✭✭✭
    Mine never arrived. Is anyone else still waiting to get theirs????
  • playfull_kitten
    I did not receive mine either. PC-EU. I did send a ticket, no response. @ZOS_SarahHecker could you please investigate?
    This one likes to play.....