Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Receive an Epic Khajiiti Statue When You Gift Furnishings This Month

• Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Smitch_59 wrote: »
    My wife and I both gifted as required. She got her statue today. Mine did not show up. I guess I will send a trouble ticket. (We're on Xbox-NA).

Did anyone else get their senche-raht statue today?

I got mine yesterday on all three of my accounts. PC/NA
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smitch_59 wrote: »

Did anyone else get their senche-raht statue today?

Yes. That and the flame atronach pet were both added when I logged in after maintenance. Xbox EU.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do I have a feeling that the purpose of this gifts is basically this (skip to 18:45) :
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reciprocity_(cultural_anthropology)

"Reciprocity refers to the non-market exchange of goods or labour ranging from direct barter (immediate exchange) to forms of gift exchange where a return is eventually expected (delayed exchange)"

So you know, you buy something to your friend (and spend real $ on it.) Your friend receives it a and thay are like, oh, it is so nice ! I should buy him / her something too !
    ...And the mechanism winds-up !
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on August 15, 2019 12:16PM
  • VoodooPlatypus
    VoodooPlatypus
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have not received mine thus far - PS4 NA.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do I have a feeling that the purpose of this gifts is basically this (skip to 18:45) :
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reciprocity_(cultural_anthropology)

"Reciprocity refers to the non-market exchange of goods or labour ranging from direct barter (immediate exchange) to forms of gift exchange where a return is eventually expected (delayed exchange)"

So you know, you buy something to your friend (and spend real $ on it.) Your friend receives it a and thay are like, oh, it is so nice ! I should buy him / her something too !
    ...And the mechanism winds-up !

This is what it is

Let's face it
  • bugmom
    bugmom
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mine never arrived. Is anyone else still waiting to get theirs????
  • playfull_kitten
    playfull_kitten
    ✭✭✭
    I did not receive mine either. PC-EU. I did send a ticket, no response. @ZOS_SarahHecker could you please investigate?
    This one likes to play.....