The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Question to Werewolf Khajit out there

Dracoqueen
Dracoqueen
✭✭
I had an argument with a friend during RP session. Does a khajit werewolf count as a double furry? or furry ception :thonk:
  • Dosuul
    Dosuul
    ✭✭✭
    They become a werecat
  • Dracoqueen
    Dracoqueen
    ✭✭
    Dosuul wrote: »
    They become a werecat

but werewolf is doggo so would it be were dogcat?
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In Elder Scrolls there is various were beasts, not just wolf. Werelions are more common in Elsweyr.
    Edited by NotaDaedraWorshipper on August 29, 2019 12:51PM
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • goatlyonesub17_ESO
    goatlyonesub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rissa Manyclaws is a werewolf. She's a cat when not transformed. She's a werewolf when she is transformed. She doesn't transform much though. She's a werewolf who abstains from werewolfing.
    "Argonians have fat, scaly tails." —Rissa Manyclaws.
    "Once upon a time there were three sisters: Delicious, Delightful, and Disgusting. Now, Delicious and Delightful were both very pretty girls..." —Brendalyn Jurarde.
    "I smell to the nobility." —Indrasa Avani.
    "A bargain with an animal is not a contract made." —Haderus Atrimus.
    "Redguard makeup for sale. Free samples. Secret ingredients. Unique application method. Lots of satisfied customers." —The Mudball Goblin (aka, Cognac Vinecroft)
    "Your armor looks like underwear." —Shuns-the-Knife.
  • Aigym_Hlervu
    Aigym_Hlervu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought the Khajiit were already beasts. I wish they some day transform back to mer.
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I thought the Khajiit were already beasts. I wish they some day transform back to mer.

:D
  • JusticeForJilarga
    JusticeForJilarga
    ✭✭✭

:(
    Leader Of The Children Of Razum Dar Guild (Khajiit Guild) on All 6 MegaServers

Khajiit Quote Of The Day.
    "These useless senche could only kill a rat if they fell upon it. From a great height."
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

:(

Oh, c´mon, don´t use the sad kitten look with me :p
  • Aigym_Hlervu
    Aigym_Hlervu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, my.. Guys, I've just realised.. Khajiit will never transform back to mer. They are chickens. Yes! The bad news they will stay transformed forever until we use the.. Waaabbajaaack :D!
    Edited by Aigym_Hlervu on September 18, 2019 6:41PM
  • JusticeForJilarga
    JusticeForJilarga
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, my.. Guys, I've just realised.. Khajiit will never transform back to mer. They are chickens. Yes! The bad news they will stay transformed forever until we use the.. Waaabbajaaack :D!

Khajiit are happy as Khajiit.
    Leader Of The Children Of Razum Dar Guild (Khajiit Guild) on All 6 MegaServers

Khajiit Quote Of The Day.
    "These useless senche could only kill a rat if they fell upon it. From a great height."
  • Aigym_Hlervu
    Aigym_Hlervu
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Khajiit are happy as Khajiit.

And to take it seriously - I'm happy with that. The variety of good things makes Nirn a beautiful world.