The Markarth DLC and Update 28 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts/
Maintenance for the week of September 21
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 21st, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)

Question to Werewolf Khajit out there

Dracoqueen
Dracoqueen
✭✭
I had an argument with a friend during RP session. Does a khajit werewolf count as a double furry? or furry ception :thonk:
  • Dosuul
    Dosuul
    ✭✭✭
    They become a werecat
  • Dracoqueen
    Dracoqueen
    ✭✭
    Dosuul wrote: »
    They become a werecat

but werewolf is doggo so would it be were dogcat?
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In Elder Scrolls there is various were beasts, not just wolf. Werelions are more common in Elsweyr.
    Edited by NotaDaedraWorshipper on August 29, 2019 12:51PM
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • goatlyonesub17_ESO
    goatlyonesub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Rissa Manyclaws is a werewolf. She's a cat when not transformed. She's a werewolf when she is transformed. She doesn't transform much though. She's a werewolf who abstains from werewolfing.
    "Argonians have fat, scaly tails." —Rissa Manyclaws.
    "Once upon a time there were three sisters: Delicious, Delightful, and Disgusting. Now, Delicious and Delightful were both very pretty girls..." —Brendalyn Jurarde.
    "I smell to the nobility." —Indrasa Avani.
    "A bargain with an animal is not a contract made." —HaderusAtrimus.
    "The mudballs are especially disgusting today." —The Mudball Goblin.
    "Your armor looks like underwear." —Shuns-the-Knife.
  • Cygemai_Hlervu
    Cygemai_Hlervu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought the Khajiit were already beasts. I wish they some day transform back to mer.
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I thought the Khajiit were already beasts. I wish they some day transform back to mer.

:D
    Si hoc imprimis intellegis, nolli dubitare, scribe me ad latine loquendum. Lingua est colenda.

PAWS - Say NO to crown crates!

• JusticeForJilarga
    JusticeForJilarga
    ✭✭✭

:(
    Leader Of The Children Of Razum Dar Guild (Khajiit Guild) on All 6 MegaServers

Khajiit Quote Of The Day.
    "These useless senche could only kill a rat if they fell upon it. From a great height."
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

:(

Oh, c´mon, don´t use the sad kitten look with me :p
    Si hoc imprimis intellegis, nolli dubitare, scribe me ad latine loquendum. Lingua est colenda.

PAWS - Say NO to crown crates!

• Cygemai_Hlervu
    Cygemai_Hlervu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, my.. Guys, I've just realised.. Khajiit will never transform back to mer. They are chickens. Yes! The bad news they will stay transformed forever until we use the.. Waaabbajaaack :D!
    Edited by Cygemai_Hlervu on September 18, 2019 6:41PM
  • JusticeForJilarga
    JusticeForJilarga
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, my.. Guys, I've just realised.. Khajiit will never transform back to mer. They are chickens. Yes! The bad news they will stay transformed forever until we use the.. Waaabbajaaack :D!

Khajiit are happy as Khajiit.
    Leader Of The Children Of Razum Dar Guild (Khajiit Guild) on All 6 MegaServers

Khajiit Quote Of The Day.
    "These useless senche could only kill a rat if they fell upon it. From a great height."
  • Cygemai_Hlervu
    Cygemai_Hlervu
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Khajiit are happy as Khajiit.

And to take it seriously - I'm happy with that. The variety of good things makes Nirn a beautiful world.