The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO+ purch PENDING in Pay Pal

GarnetFire17
GarnetFire17
✭✭✭✭
Usually when I pay for a sub it goes right through. This time I got some weird message saying it the transaction could not be completed after I already paid with Pay Pal as I always do. I want to take advantage of the ESO+ crown store discount that expires in 4 days. So I checked on Pay Pal and the charge is there in "PENDING" status. There is no option for me to cancel the order, just a message saying it is waiting on Zenimax Online to process the order. Who should I contact to push the order through?
  • GarnetFire17
    GarnetFire17
    ✭✭✭✭
    I submitted a ticket. I want that discount for the Taeseci Motif. Hopefully we can resolve this today? The faster this happens the faster ZOS gets my money afterall ;)

ticket # 190822-003537
    Edited by GarnetFire17 on August 22, 2019 9:41PM
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just cancel it, you can thank me later!
  • GarnetFire17
    GarnetFire17
    ✭✭✭✭
    The ticket response was to send me instructions on how to cancel and membership, when I am trying to buy a membership. Aye aye aye.
  • GarnetFire17
    GarnetFire17
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just cancel it, you can thank me later!

cancel what the support ticket? I can't cancel the order on PayPal I tried that. They said it's Zenimax's job to do that.
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The message is, Dont buy it. ZoS is not doing a good job with the game rn. And someone wants to prevent you making a bad investement o:)
  • GarnetFire17
    GarnetFire17
    ✭✭✭✭
    You are talking to the wrong guy. I am way too invested in this game already going on 4 years to care about whether ZOS does a good job. All I want right now is that when I buy something from them, they take my money and give me what I paid for. That's one I have never had any problems with until right now.
  • Thorntongue
    Thorntongue
    ✭✭✭
    The ticket response was to send me instructions on how to cancel and membership, when I am trying to buy a membership. Aye aye aye.

Unfortunately reading comprehension is not a skill required for Customer Service (monkeys? pet rocks?) for this company. They don't seem to actually read your issue and just look for key words and copy/paste the answer.
  • GarnetFire17
    GarnetFire17
    ✭✭✭✭

Unfortunately reading comprehension is not a skill required for Customer Service (monkeys? pet rocks?) for this company. They don't seem to actually read your issue and just look for key words and copy/paste the answer.

There is likely no one there since it was filed after 5pm on a Thursday. I'll see what happens tomorrow.
  • Saelent
    Saelent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First responses to tickets are almost always computer responses, when you send a message in response to that THEN you get the real person.
  • GarnetFire17
    GarnetFire17
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well the ticket disappeared without a word and the charge is still pending in PayPal so I have no idea what is happening. I guess it's going to just stay pending for 30 days.
  • Niruah
    Niruah
    ✭✭
    @GarnetFire17 Any news on this?
  • GarnetFire17
    GarnetFire17
    ✭✭✭✭
    The charge is still pending in PayPal