The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbox EU PvP is empty

• OGNZ3
    OGNZ3
    ✭✭✭
    SFxxKANExx wrote: »
    1 p.m. Saturday 1 bar red 1 bar blue zero bar yellow

blue: 56032
    yellow: 45107

I usually play prime time 21 to 24 p.m.

For the Pact!

You said everything kidd
    I wont argue with troll like you, take your arguments away with you please

« Dear OGNZ3, I usually play primetime because im a casual player so i try to jump into forums to speak about things i cant understand because of my kiddo mind, why nobody is on my side ? »

EDIT : + if you had read everything that was written in the beginning, you would know that the subject is absolutely not "who wins the campain », i personnaly absolutely dont care that EP have organized groups, please let adults trying have a talk with ZoS without coming here with your toxic « im having fun so everyone should does »

« For the I.Q »
    Edited by OGNZ3 on August 24, 2019 2:34PM
    Xbox One - EU
    Nephilims PvE Guild
    AR 50

PC - EU
  • SFxxKANExx
    SFxxKANExx
    ✭✭
    Reading your other discussion about this topic it is quite clear who the troll is :-).

• OGNZ3
    OGNZ3
    ✭✭✭
    For kids like you what else can i be than a troll ? Do you really think i'll care about anything you say ?

If i'm a "troll" or a "lier", could you please have the courtesy to describe me this : https://ibb.co/cymndgP
    with other words than "empty server 18PM saturday afternoon" ?

Oh YES, maybe YOU have fun on this dead game anymore, but dont speak for majority of people typing kid's shxt like "for the pact" : you don't even understand the problem we are pointing, why coming here ?

Yes, you are definitely OR a kid OR a troll (or maybe both of em, which wouldn't surprise me)
    Edited by OGNZ3 on August 24, 2019 4:19PM
    Xbox One - EU
    Nephilims PvE Guild
    AR 50

PC - EU
  • Syiccal
    Syiccal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And again sunday morning, only alliance with a bar is red, must be fun fighting nobody
  • OGNZ3
    OGNZ3
    ✭✭✭
    Yes but obviously we are trolling and this server is still overpopulated with way too many actions, IT CANT be boring
    Xbox One - EU
    Nephilims PvE Guild
    AR 50

PC - EU
  • OGNZ3
    OGNZ3
    ✭✭✭
    « Being able to communicate effectively with customers can lead to increased sales, repeat business and referrals.
    4 Simple Ways to Communicate Better With Your Customers
    Nail the first impression. ...
    Keep hold times to a minimum. ...
    Make customer service calls a priority. ...
    Speak to your customers like real people. »

U WHOT M8

Is this... truely 2019 ?
    Edited by OGNZ3 on August 25, 2019 10:18AM
    Xbox One - EU
    Nephilims PvE Guild
    AR 50

PC - EU
  • OGNZ3
    OGNZ3
    ✭✭✭
    UP (i’ll never let this tread go down the 1st page until you answer @ZoS )
    Xbox One - EU
    Nephilims PvE Guild
    AR 50

PC - EU