The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Xbox EU PvP is empty

OGNZ3
OGNZ3
✭✭✭
Hi there, dear ZoS team,

How you guys going to manage the fact that Xbox EU server is a dead pvp one ?

There is only one faction that got 2 bars everyday : EP.
I dont care about which one is winning or whatever, the fact is there is between 0 & 1 bar for AD & DC everyday. No faction reached 3 bars since Elsweyr update.

Cyrodiil performances are crap since Xbox One release so many players left because of that, but now : what the point playing if you are alone against guards in a pvp arena ?

Im not that kind of guy which leave Cyro when he get killed or when his faction is loosing, idc i only want to play the game & fight people.
But every evening i log into cyrodiil... i need to leave after 45min of walk-alone-adventure because i feel lonely on earth : you see the exact same 50 people in an hour of PvP when the map is designed for more than 500 people.

This is like a snowball you know : there is no fight at all, so i leave, but the next guy is going to get the same reflection "map is empty", and he's going to leave, until the moment there will be only 10 EP guys online in the main PvP campain.

Are you going to merge NA & EU one day ? Is cross platforming something you think about ?
I have a 900CP account on PC too, but i played for 4 years now on Xbox & dont want to let this server dies like i should do.

Please, do something for this empty server. PvP is such a good thing on your game, dont let this server dies.

CURRENT STATE OF KAALGRONTÏÏD XBOX EU : https://ibb.co/D84F6Vw

PS : yes, it's not the original, but i'll spam this message in all topics until you answer that
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/479692/xbox-eu-pvp-is-empty-af
Xbox One - EU
Nephilims PvE Guild
AR 50

PC - EU
  • OGNZ3
    OGNZ3
    ✭✭✭
    I copy/pasted the original that is 2 month ago, but actualy there is ZERO bar on all factions.
    Dead game, cheers to you guys
    Xbox One - EU
    Nephilims PvE Guild
    AR 50

PC - EU
  • OGNZ3
    OGNZ3
    ✭✭✭
    remember Chillrend, 4 years ago ? it was more populated that actual Kaalgrontïïd
    Xbox One - EU
    Nephilims PvE Guild
    AR 50

PC - EU
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If your DC atm it sucks but zos dont care
  • OGNZ3
    OGNZ3
    ✭✭✭
    I'm DC but it sucks everywhere
    Xbox One - EU
    Nephilims PvE Guild
    AR 50

PC - EU
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    XNA here, that's heading the same way, regular now for 30cp to have 0 bars pop in off peak.
  • SFxxKANExx
    SFxxKANExx
    ✭✭
    Last night prime time we fought 2 Squads of AD at Drake (around 50 yellows) - in the 3 hours I was playing there was a lot of action happening and plenty of players. Since I play basically every evening : from my perspective it is far from empty...but could be more!
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I know a couple from my gang have grown tired of the PvP. The red zergs are actually a problem for all sides.
    Performance is absolute garbage tier, even on the X. There's a certain standard all games must pass in terms of performance to be allowed for the console. Curious how ESO managed to pass.
    Then there's also BDO, the first real MMO competition on console. It's the pretty, fast and new kid on the block. Undoubtedly, this shows in ESO's declining numbers.
    And lastly, ZOS keep watering the game down. It's getting slower, more cookie cutter and just uninteresting. Especially for PvP, which hasn't seen innovation in years.

All things that we've been pointing out over and over, but ZOS can't get it fixed. At some point, that neglect shows, and here we go. I personally can't stomach ESO for more than three hours before I die of boredom and need a break for days. Gone are the times of twenty-hour Cyrodiil sessions. A shame, really. But probably healthier... (^_^)'
  • SweepsAllClowns
    SweepsAllClowns
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've been trying different games and searching my new main game or games after my EU account got stuck, which probably never gets fixed like so many things with ESO. I've been interested in Black Desert, but simply can't get myself starting a new mmo game now. I've played Mortal Kombat 11 quite much and shooter games like Doom and Star Wars Battlefront 2, few days ago I tried Battlefield 1 and will try Battlefield 5 soon. It's amazing how much better these games work compared to ESO. Performance is the most important thing in online games in my opinion, lag kills any game slowly but surely no matter how great the game is otherwise.
  • zDan
    zDan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Agreed lad i'm also xbox eu and it's extremely annoying especially since alliance lock is a thing now so if the 30 day isn't active then what hope is there for the other campaigns lmao. Even IC too I hop on another character and go in IC and find like 1 person it's crazy
    zDan - Xbox EU/NA

I specialize in solo PvP on every class in the game,
    be sure to check out my YouTube for several 1vX and build videos!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXkrJ3K68GHLn2-HgHjITsA
  • OGNZ3
    OGNZ3
    ✭✭✭
    SFxxKANExx wrote: »
    Last night prime time we fought 2 Squads of AD at Drake (around 50 yellows) - in the 3 hours I was playing there was a lot of action happening and plenty of players. Since I play basically every evening : from my perspective it is far from empty...but could be more!

How can you find this server « far from empty » ? You must only play during primetime (21pm-23pm) to say that. Rest of the days its... tbh i have no other words to describe that thing than « empty ».
    Xbox One - EU
    Nephilims PvE Guild
    AR 50

PC - EU
  • OGNZ3
    OGNZ3
    ✭✭✭
    Look at this wonderfull 15PM Kaalgrontiid population bars, and describe me this with other words than « far from empty » :
    https://ibb.co/D84F6Vw

Server is dying, this is a fact, but i would have hope if dedicated people that are PAID to do their COMMUNICANT job could give us an answer in 3 months of askings.

Shame on your communication staff, really.
    Edited by OGNZ3 on August 23, 2019 1:26PM
    Xbox One - EU
    Nephilims PvE Guild
    AR 50

PC - EU
  • OGNZ3
    OGNZ3
    ✭✭✭
    Lord-Otto wrote: »
    Performance is absolute garbage tier, even on the X. There's a certain standard all games must pass in terms of performance to be allowed for the console. Curious how ESO managed to pass.
    Then there's also BDO, the first real MMO competition on console. It's the pretty, fast and new kid on the block. Undoubtedly, this shows in ESO's declining numbers.
    And lastly, ZOS keep watering the game down. It's getting slower, more cookie cutter and just uninteresting. Especially for PvP, which hasn't seen innovation in years.

Come on mate : didn’t you see that Updated CrownStore ? Working as intented.
    New outfits are so cool.

It’s disgusting to give a *** like that about a part of your community, and yes ZoS, you simply gave Xbox EU a fxck for now 4 years.
    Xbox One - EU
    Nephilims PvE Guild
    AR 50

PC - EU
  • Unified_Gaming
    Unified_Gaming
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was on xbox EU about 4 months ago and it was dieing then (DanBeatYou_xD) and moved to PC. It's like day and night in regards to both players and performance. I hopped back on xbox EU last week and again performance was bad (I've got an xbox one x) and the map felt like a ghost town to the point I had to attack wolves in order to get buffed stats for a pvp build video I was making for my YouTube channel (Unified Gaming). It is a sad state lt affairs really and it is really frustrating you can't transfer your account to PC and are forced to restart especially when you've played for years and are over 1000cp :/. So yeah... that's my experience of Xbox EU as of late so can sympathise with the other people in this chat and hope something gets done or at least allow account transfers.

Thanks for reading - UG_Dan
    Unified Gaming - creating a shared and Unified Gaming community.

For some of the best and most up to date PVP builds around or useful tips and tricks from an experienced player for PvP and PvE, then check out my channel and consider subscribing if you want to see regular ESO content.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCorbta-fAHKJcxJ6ExbtPwg/
  • josh.lackey_ESO
    josh.lackey_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PvP has been slowly dying for a while, and every update makes it worse. They add new features that measurably worsen the experience (destructible bridges/milegates, the hammer, faction lock). They don't fix basic problems like stuck in combat. I think they would be happy if PvP was a graveyard, because I get the feeling PvP is not profitable for them and they'd rather not have to deal with it.
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Their focus is crownstore and PvE.

Haven't you learned this by now?
    EU | PC
  • OGNZ3
    OGNZ3
    ✭✭✭
    Oh no i can promise they dont even focus on PvE
    Xbox One - EU
    Nephilims PvE Guild
    AR 50

PC - EU
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zemimax has basically turned ESO into a paid version of Skyrim Nexus. The TES IP is now as soulless as a Disney product. They're never getting another cent from me.
  • SFxxKANExx
    SFxxKANExx
    ✭✭
    OGNZ3 wrote: »

How can you find this server « far from empty » ? You must only play during primetime (21pm-23pm) to say that. Rest of the days its... tbh i have no other words to describe that thing than « empty ».

Dear OGNZ3, I can only speak as a member of Ebonheart Pact. We have a couple of organized guilds running every day and therefore winning the campaign the majority of the time. This can be frustrating for AD and DC and therefore the population might be diminishing on their part. In prime time my guild alone has usually 50+ players online every night and other guild members play a lot throughout the day. To boost the overall population AD and DC need to get better organzized to make the campaign more challenging. Beating BDD is fun right now at least they are trying...
  • Syiccal
    Syiccal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OGNZ3 wrote: »

Dear OGNZ3, I can only speak as a member of Ebonheart Pact. We have a couple of organized guilds running every day and therefore winning the campaign the majority of the time. This can be frustrating for AD and DC and therefore the population might be diminishing on their part. In prime time my guild alone has usually 50+ players online every night and other guild members play a lot throughout the day. To boost the overall population AD and DC need to get better organzized to make the campaign more challenging. Beating BDD is fun right now at least they are trying...

I play dc, it's not a case of being better organised , its really not. There isnt the player base left that are Interested in pvp. If you take TKL for example on dc as one of the biggest pvp guilds, it can barely string half a group these days as people dont wanna pvp with all the lagg and crashes etc
  • SFxxKANExx
    SFxxKANExx
    ✭✭
    The solution then is twofold:
    a) fix the performance issues (although lag is only an issue for me when 40+ players are in the fighting area)
    b) better rewards for participating in Cyrodiil PVP (gold and items, unique PVP costumes like the arena gladiator costume, etc. are a good step in the right direction - I also heard about a PVP mount?)
  • Syiccal
    Syiccal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The solution then is twofold:
    a) fix the performance issues (although lag is only an issue for me when 40+ players are in the fighting area)
    b) better rewards for participating in Cyrodiil PVP (gold and items, unique PVP costumes like the arena gladiator costume, etc. are a good step in the right direction - I also heard about a PVP mount?)

Yes better rewards would go a longway as it's become it's become stale and the rewards for pvp are terrible
  • OGNZ3
    OGNZ3
    ✭✭✭
    I cant talk with someone claiming the server is not empty, sorry bout that. Change my mind White knight

Im not a zergling talking about my « 50mates in organised groups », im here talking about the 0 bars everywhere.
    Dont mind me with your factions winning, i dont care
    Edited by OGNZ3 on August 24, 2019 9:27AM
    Xbox One - EU
    Nephilims PvE Guild
    AR 50

PC - EU
  • OGNZ3
    OGNZ3
    ✭✭✭
    However you did not even answer if you only play 21-23pm, that would explain things, but game is not designed to be active 2 hours a day
    Xbox One - EU
    Nephilims PvE Guild
    AR 50

PC - EU
  • Syiccal
    Syiccal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I cant remember the last time I saw more than 1 bar on any alliance other than those time you mentioned and that is generally only weekends as well
  • Major_Lag
    Major_Lag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    better rewards for participating in Cyrodiil PVP

Cue the PvE whiners, who will relentlessly complain about "having to" go into PvP (and get rekt, repeatedly) to grind for their new shinies... :trollface:
  • SFxxKANExx
    SFxxKANExx
    ✭✭
    Dear OGNZ3

1 p.m. Saturday 1 bar red 1 bar blue zero bar yellow

blue: 56032
    yellow: 45107

I usually play prime time 21 to 24 p.m.

reds will always mobilize their player base to win the campaign there is clearly a lack of dedication on blue and yellow. Especially now that faction hopping is not possible anymore :-).

If you don't like group play or zerging like you call it - why don't you play BG? Or enjoy another game?
    Are you one of those 1vX tower divers?

For the Pact!
  • WoppaBoem
    WoppaBoem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xbox EU, DC is gone don't know where they are macloving not around no leader, EP have a fun group of dedicated people always online so end game they win campaign, however prime time AD has much more online and double stacks zerg do gate the reds every day at start of prime time. So this much fun in it.

But a merge would be awesome, something needs to be done please..... ZOS
    Xbox EU & NA - PVP Only
  • JusticeForJilarga
    JusticeForJilarga
    ✭✭✭
    This one doesn't think merging the two Mega-Servers would solve anything and will most likely cause more performance issues. This one has Characters on both Megaservers so would be up for Joining Some PVE or PVP on both of the Megaservers.
    Leader Of The Children Of Razum Dar Guild (Khajiit Guild) on All 6 MegaServers

Khajiit Quote Of The Day.
    "These useless senche could only kill a rat if they fell upon it. From a great height."
  • SFxxKANExx
    SFxxKANExx
    ✭✭
    Right now can not join my Guild group in campaign - all slots are taken. Maybe we are opening a second group...

Clearly enough are willing to play for EP...
  • OGNZ3
    OGNZ3
    ✭✭✭
    Omg please someone make kiddo’s holidays over, this troll is way too much powerfull for my DC brain
    Edited by OGNZ3 on August 24, 2019 2:23PM
    Xbox One - EU
    Nephilims PvE Guild
    AR 50

PC - EU