The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

MultiCraft Not Working Properly

sueblue
sueblue
✭✭✭✭
The plus and minus signs on the MultiCraft window aren't working on the PTS.
Awake/Asleep, I dream.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There hasn’t been a patch on PTS since the Live fix, @sueblue ... so just be patient.
  • sueblue
    sueblue
    ✭✭✭✭
    There hasn’t been a patch on PTS since the Live fix, @sueblue ... so just be patient.

Thanks for letting me know. I was curious if it was one of my addons or if it was happening to everyone.

I suppose reading patch notes might have helped. :D
    Awake/Asleep, I dream.
  • sueblue
    sueblue
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone know if there is any talk about having the multicraft counter reset to zero and making the number selectable/editable?
    Awake/Asleep, I dream.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sueblue wrote: »
    Does anyone know if there is any talk about having the multicraft counter reset to zero and making the number selectable/editable?

I don't think ZOS has acknowledged that yet ... but there has been plenty of chatter in the forums about it already.
  • Vandellia
    Vandellia
    ✭✭✭
    what i have seen is that the number is set at 1 and is not changeable until i craft 1 then after the first craft i can change the number.