Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Community Event - Aug 31 in Seattle

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
Will you be in Seattle during PAX West? Join us for our next ESO community event and be one of the first to play the upcoming Dragonhold DLC game pack!
  • When: August 31 from 5PM PDT until 9PM PDT
  • Where: The First & Bell, 2218 First Avenue, Seattle, WA 98121
At the event, you can check out Dragonhold and Update 24 before they hit the PTS and enjoy complimentary food and drink. In addition, we plan to have giveaways including Elsweyr collectible coins, Moon-Sugar Soda, and codes for this year’s convention-exclusive Hot-Blooded Bantam Guar pet. Finally, members of both the ESO Community and Dev Teams will be in attendance to chat and answer your questions.

If you'd like to attend, please send me a PM with your full name and email address. Remember, no PAX badge is required.

Thanks, and looking forward to seeing you there!
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    [removed quote]

You got no Taste, its very bad response to a good thread.

Cyrodiil fix by Monday and server performance improvements are as per plan published in article
    L https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/56681

PC EU is playable and I am logging in for more than 4-5 hours a day, there are some bugs/issues but its not impossible kind of situation.
    Edited by Lord_Eomer on August 22, 2019 9:49AM
  • Skorro
    Skorro
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lord_Eomer wrote: »
    [removed quote]
    You got no Tate, its very bad response to a good thread.

Cyrodiil fix by Monday and server performance improvements are as per plan published in article
    L https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/56681

PC EU is playable and I am logging in for more than 4-5 hours a day, there are some bugs/issues but its not impossible kind of situation.

Fair, bit crap to sully a chilled thread - but the game is running really sh!t right now and though I'm glad we're getting a Monday fix - that's still 5days of frustration (including the weekend).

Peeps are frustrated - it feels like a slap when it takes days for any kind of acknowledgment of issues and stuff like this comes up.
    Edited by ZOS_JesC on August 21, 2019 6:56PM
  • ZOS_JesC
    ZOS_JesC
    admin
    Greetings, we've recently removed a handful of nonconstructive comments. Please remember to keep comments on topic with the thread topic. Posts should always adhere to our forum rules. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Spiritoak
    Spiritoak
    Soul Shriven
    How do I send you a PM? I don't seem to have that option.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of course I had to choose a job that works weekends, I'd totally want to come. (If only to be a Console player that got to experience a DLC before PC did for once)
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Teknotronic
    Teknotronic
    ✭✭
    What about those of us that don't spend much time on the forums so we cant send PMs?
  • EvilMagicEightball
    EvilMagicEightball
    Soul Shriven
    What about those of us that don't spend much time on the forums so we cant send PMs?

I was wondering that exact same thing.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will you solve the server problem or just remove post that you dislike ?
  • Noktpapilio
    Noktpapilio
    ✭✭
    Hello, also checking in as someone who can't send a PM :(

Is there a workaround or anything else we can do for now?
  • Noktpapilio
    Noktpapilio
    ✭✭
    Upon more research, it looks like being able to send a PM is based on number of points you have, rather than number of posts. Is that correct?

Hoping that if there's not any other option, I can get enough points before it's too late. I didn't find a set threshold. :(
  • Noktpapilio
    Noktpapilio
    ✭✭
    Hi,

I'm sorry, I don't know how to edit my previous post, but I wanted to give an update for anyone else who can't send pm's yet. I was able to after I got promoted to level one. I got this after 10 posts and 37 points.
  • ZombieMayhem
    ZombieMayhem
    ✭✭
    Wait... so clicking on the name and commenting there wasnt a PM? I'm so confused.
    I dont understand the process. My comment is gone now. Does that mean you accepted it? Or does that mean it just got deleted?
    I didnt get an email. Is there a way of confirming?
  • Teknotronic
    Teknotronic
    ✭✭
    Wait... so clicking on the name and commenting there wasnt a PM? I'm so confused.
    I dont understand the process. My comment is gone now. Does that mean you accepted it? Or does that mean it just got deleted?
    I didnt get an email. Is there a way of confirming?

Correct that is just a comment on the users profile. "Soul shriven" cant send PM's. The comments are public and were probably deleted so that everyone didn't see your email address and name. Whether or not you were added to the list is a question for @ZOS_GinaBruno .
  • Teknotronic
    Teknotronic
    ✭✭
    Hi,

I'm sorry, I don't know how to edit my previous post, but I wanted to give an update for anyone else who can't send pm's yet. I was able to after I got promoted to level one. I got this after 10 posts and 37 points.

Hmm good to know, I'm at 40 points but not 10 posts and still shriven
  • Teknotronic
    Teknotronic
    ✭✭
    Hi,

Hmm good to know, I'm at 40 points but not 10 posts and still shriven

Oops well now I'm no longer shriven lol
  • N00829996ub17_ESO
    N00829996ub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hrm well I guess we should all upvote each other's comments until we can PM? ;)
  • ZombieMayhem
    ZombieMayhem
    ✭✭
    It says I was promoted to level 1, but I still dont see any way to PM anyone. 🤷‍♂️
    I'm travelling so I am only on mobile if that matters.
  • ZombieMayhem
    ZombieMayhem
    ✭✭
    Okay so I figured it out. The messaging system isn't intuitive at all.

You have to click on your inbox, click "create new message", then start typing the name in and it will auto-fill so you can select the recipient you want (or copy/paste).
  • Skorro
    Skorro
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nein, bleiben sie in den Land von Schnitzel und Schönigkeit! :#
  • shamuISdead
    I'm also hoping to level up. Just started at the dungeon
  • darklordjames3b14_ESO
    I'd love to get in to this, but I can't seem to PM yet. Can yall upvote my comments? Thanks!
  • darklordjames3b14_ESO
    I think this 10th post will remove my Soul Shriven state. Good luck me!
  • EvilMagicEightball
    EvilMagicEightball
    Soul Shriven

Hope it worked I’m still trying to get enough myself!
  • darklordjames3b14_ESO

Hope it worked I’m still trying to get enough myself!

It totally worked! Good luck you!
  • louiserb14_ESO
    I can't send a pm either. No way to send a message from my in box :-(
  • louiserb14_ESO
    OK I guess I will just babble away until I can send a PM
  • louiserb14_ESO
    It worked for me. I was able to send a PM. Yeah! See you at the event.
  • shamuISdead
    I would love to get to the event too!
  • Todd5314
    Todd5314
    Me too! So excited for this.
  • RoyalFruitBat
    RoyalFruitBat
    ✭✭
    Would love to go but like many others, I don't the option to PM.