The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Returning player looking for a vet guild home

byrdmanwes
byrdmanwes
✭✭
Don't know why I've always had bad luck finding a home to do content. My spot in trials gets replaced and get forgot about. So I guess I'm looking for a would be progression group that's still on the social side of things. I'm fairly experienced in the game except trials which is really annoying. I'm not much of a pvper, at most go to get skill unlocks. I prefer healing or tanking, actually hate dpsing.

Hopefully some guild out there will be the right fit.
Breton Templar Healer-AD
Redgaurd Stamina Sorcerer Tank-AD
Dark elf Magic Dragonknight DPS-AD
Imperial Dragon knight Tank-EP
Nord Blazing Shield Templar-DC
GT: Mr Byrdman86
CP: 600
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    Got a good fit for u man I’ll tag u in my guild super social on discord and always events u can jump right on for healing and tanking
  • PoseidonEvil
    PoseidonEvil
    ✭✭✭
    if you have a free spot I can send you an invite to mine. let me know. Need tank roles for vet content o I think youd be a good fit. let me know if you are still seeking a guild.
    In-game ID: alchelvly
    Phixeon Maghi -- Breton Healer
    Harrow the Souleater -- Breton Necro Healer
    Krogyle dro-Smoketh -- Orc Stamdk