The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

[Discord Bot] Trials Bot

OblivionNW
OblivionNW
✭✭
A little while ago I made a bot for my guild that posts trial related information. I've kept it private-ish for the most part but decided to release it because I figure it may prove useful to some of you.
It currently has operational modules for CP distributions, strategy images, and timezone conversions.

CP Module
cef03eb2dc27ca4b12a766bf99ee7040.png
You supply the trial, along with what role you are and it returns an optimized CP distribution (Taken from NefasQS).

Strategy Module
eba90657101ae3418fc3c069bce3d9de.png
8560226ad1c443d1ede21ce269098c8f.png
You supply the trial, along with some filters for which strategy image you want to view and it returns it. If you want to view a list of strategies for a trial you can just run "%strategy <Trial>" and it will list them all. Currently, these are strategies I've added but in the future I will allow you to add your own to it (Only for your own server, not global). If you have a strategy image you believe should be available globally contact me and I can add it if it is reasonable.

You don't need to provide the entire strategy descriptor to display it, just enough to uniquely identify it from the others (Example: "%strategy vhof exe" is enough, you don't need to type "%strategy vhof Halls of Fabrication final boss (Assembly General) execute positioning")

TimeZone Module
c4988c1d5d7f97ab04d3209e0b9ea2d1.png
bff8de31dfc7653ec3d13b1f3c8c97f4.png
Pretty simple, it converts time to various timezones. First, you will need to set your personal timezone using "%timezone set <Timezone>"), the displayed zones are based on my guilds but I will most likely try and change it to show more since that range will most likely expand.

If you want to know more just use "%help" and "%help <Module>"

I have plans to expand the bot to include modules for providing roster templates, and also fully managing rosters and raid signups using the bot itself, but this is a WIP (Modules are available but they are locked until complete).

Any requests/advice is welcome. You can contact me on Discord if you have any questions - Oblivion#0537

Invite link: https://discordapp.com/api/oauth2/authorize?client_id=523097295277916162&permissions=336067665&scope=bot
Edited by OblivionNW on August 13, 2019 12:19AM
  • Nefas
    Nefas
    Class Representative
    I tried the CP out, it was utter trash. B)
  • Gariele
    Gariele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ll put it on mine and see how it goes
    PC/EU
    Winter Rose Autumn Rose Summer Rose Pacific Rose Midnight Rose
    RoseESO Discord
    RoseESO Website
  • PoseidonEvil
    PoseidonEvil
    ✭✭✭
    I just added this to my channel. I will send you feedback as it gets used. Thanks and appreciate all the work you put into this! I feel like it would be a good organizing tool for these larger trial guilds
    In-game ID: alchelvly
    Phixeon Maghi -- Breton Healer
    Harrow the Souleater -- Breton Necro Healer
    Krogyle dro-Smoketh -- Orc Stamdk
  • brandyvicious
    brandyvicious
    ✭✭✭
    I have a question regarding the Roster creation portion of your bot. It says that only the bot owner can create a roster. Is that correct?
    PS5/NA: brandyvicious-