The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Small games in player houses

msetten
msetten
✭✭✭✭
I think it would be great if ZOS could add some small gaming elements that player’s can place in their houses. Things that allow us to set up small games in our homes. Things like:
- a start en finish line with a timer to runs when someone goes over the start line and stops at the end line, so one can create races.
- objects that can be picked up by one player and that drops when another player hits that player.
- goal objects that keeps track of objects above that are entered (and which can be reset to zero) for football like games.
- a generic score board that the home’s owner can edit.

Anyone else have some more ideas?
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think with a little imagination you could make some games.

I made a platform climbing game and we had a guild competition who could complete it 1st, 2nd & 3rd for Prizes.
    I had a thought of doing a 'Battleships' type idea using lights that have different settings.
    You can certainly make a chess / checkers type game.
    We played Musical chairs once also, that was just some silly fun - only need a few crafted chairs and music in Discord.
    If you give a few people decorating rights in your home, and some building blocks - you could set a height they need to build to and whoever reaches it 1st wins.
  • sueblue
    sueblue
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have played quite a few games in houses:
    Hide and seek
    Easter egg hunts
    Foot races
    Parkour courses/mazes
    Statue sized chess

What I would really like is for the gaming furniture to be interactive. Why can't we play Foxes and Felines?!
    Edited by sueblue on August 22, 2019 12:42PM
    Awake/Asleep, I dream.
  • Sturmfaenger
    Sturmfaenger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like that murkmire trophy plant that you can buy (I forgot its name) to actually drag and drop you inside homes, like their counterparts in murkmire do when you use the memento. It would be so much fun! And it could be used in guild games as well.
    PC/EU
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sueblue wrote: »
    - snip -

What I would really like is for the gaming furniture to be interactive. Why can't we play Foxes and Felines?!

I was wondering the same thing. There is also that Alinor game though the name escapes me.
  • Freddycruz89
    Freddycruz89
    ✭✭✭
    @Alinhbo_Tyaka Punctilious Conflict. And yes, those should be playable. Also cards would be great, tabletop chess with Tamriel themed pieces. *Sigh*
    Octavius Maximus, Founder of The Maester' Order
    PS4 NA. Role Player. Housing Fanatic. Part Time Achievement Hunter.
    | Princely Dawnlight Palace |
  • sueblue
    sueblue
    ✭✭✭✭
    The face cards could be Tamriel Royalty! What fun.
    Awake/Asleep, I dream.
  • msetten
    msetten
    ✭✭✭✭
    sueblue wrote: »
    I have played quite a few games in houses:
    Hide and seek
    Easter egg hunts
    Foot races
    Parkour courses/mazes
    Statue sized chess

Yes, Hide and Seek I have done a couple of time, but then not in my home but in Tamriel. That makes the area to search larger :-) Easter egg hunt I have also done and I am planning foot races.

But thanks for the other ideas.

But some interactive elements to support more creative games would be very welcome.
  • Noktpapilio
    Noktpapilio
    ✭✭
    msetten wrote: »
    I think it would be great if ZOS could add some small gaming elements that player’s can place in their houses. Things that allow us to set up small games in our homes. Things like:
    - a start en finish line with a timer to runs when someone goes over the start line and stops at the end line, so one can create races.
    - objects that can be picked up by one player and that drops when another player hits that player.
    - goal objects that keeps track of objects above that are entered (and which can be reset to zero) for football like games.
    - a generic score board that the home’s owner can edit.

Anyone else have some more ideas?

Oh wow I really love this idea. Races around some of the really large houses could be really fun!