Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Magblade bombing montage ;)

Lyar09
Lyar09
✭✭✭✭✭
Loving the prox det changes. Nothing but love to all yall out there <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iR5rrdaYwPQ&amp;t=3s
PC/NA | twitch.tv/ohhlyar | youtube.com/lyaryt
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'll just assume this is an edit of all your successful ones, not the ones where you get packed up and sent back to momma crying?
  • Lyar09
    Lyar09
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr_Walker wrote: »
    I'll just assume this is an edit of all your successful ones, not the ones where you get packed up and sent back to momma crying?

Lol I’ll assume you’re better at typing and being toxic on the forums than playing the actual game. Go stack on momma...I mean crown, zergling
    Edited by Lyar09 on August 21, 2019 8:01AM
  • josh.lackey_ESO
    josh.lackey_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lyar09 wrote: »

Lol I’ll assume you’re better at typing and being toxic on the forums than playing the actual game. Go stack on momma...I mean crown, zergling

better than being toxic in the game as a troll bomber
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I will assure you that Lyar will 1vX your zerg on any given class.
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The satisfaction of 1 successful bomb outweighs the disappointment of 20 failed ones :)

And it wouldn't make for a very good montage with several failed ones would it? ;)
  • Dedimos
    Dedimos
    ✭✭✭

I wonder why your thumbnail contains frame from my old vid ;)

https://youtu.be/wtmaH7awxp0?t=65
    Edited by Dedimos on August 21, 2019 9:23AM
  • Acts
    Acts
    ✭✭✭
    I feel for those at that anchor. Lol great vid.
    AD VR16 Sorc - Act of Rage : Retired
    AD VR16 NB - Acts in Shadows
    AD VR16 DK - Bixx Low : Retired

EP VR16 Sorc - Acts of Dominancy

DC VR16 Templar - Acts of Rejuvenation
    DC VR16 NB- Acts of Ferocity
  • Lyar09
    Lyar09
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dedimos wrote: »

Pure laziness lol
  • SKYICE01
    SKYICE01
    ✭✭✭
    Dedimos wrote: »

I would also copy one of best bombers eso :)))))))))))
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You got an awesome from me for your toon name alone.
    Would awesome a second time for the actual vid if I could. Good stuff! :p
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks are only further dividing an already dwindling pvp community

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
  • TBois
    TBois
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are doing god's work.
    Current Guilds: Fantasia
    Former Guilds: Decibel, Hagnado, Lemon Party

PC/NA
    T-Bois (Stam Sorc since 1.4) - AD
    An Unsettling Snowball (Templar) - AD
    Bosquecito (Stam Sorc) - DC
    Peti-T-Bois (Stamden) - AD

Youtube
  • Lyar09
    Lyar09
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Appreciate it y’all! Even the haters ☺️
  • KingExecration
    KingExecration
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why so much hate for a guy bombing? Y’all gonna be livid when the necro bombers catch on to the flesh atro major vulnerability lol
  • Heatnix90
    Heatnix90
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Imagine being so dense that you don't actually understand the idea behind a montage.
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I think you're triggered because I very rarely get plucked by a bomber.

And once you've shot your load you're all so... soft!
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Heatnix90 wrote: »

Imagine being so dense that you don't actually understand the idea behind a montage.

Just bored of everyone and their dog being social media ***.

Become a fan of my channel. Don't forget to click like.

Blech.

And I actually don't mind bombers, I appreciate their work. Not sure there's much point in it, but I always salute a bomber who's done well (and then inevitably gone down).
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

People who aren't toxic applaud the really good bombs, even when it takes them out. The fact that there are a lot of failed attempts means it's not as easy as the good hits make it look.
  • Lyar09
    Lyar09
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I think you're triggered because I very rarely get plucked by a bomber.

And once you've shot your load you're all so... soft!

Of course it’s soft. A bomblade is glass cannon. Do you feel a sense of accomplishment for killing one? It’s a play style dude. I get it if you didn’t like the video. Maybe it was the music or just me in general. What I don’t understand is the need to senselessly comment negatively in order to “attempt” to trigger someone. Shows your maturity level. Have a blessed one
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No offense intended, it's just... how many of these are out there? There's thousands of montage videos of people being successful in all sorts of things. They're all just cherry-picked figjam. I just don't find highlight reels very interesting, especially when I don't even know how good you are? Did you get 1 in 100? That's not very good. 1 in every 1.5? That's pretty damn hot!

I'd actually find a vanilla montage of your failures more interesting, especially if you included a commentary of what you think went wrong.
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nice video, that looks fun as hell. Glad bomb blade is back even if I end up getting killed by one.
  • Cernunnos55
    Cernunnos55
    ✭✭✭
    Some people are just proud of their work and want to show people. We're all guilty of wanting recognition for our achievements. If I put a really good player in the ground I'm the first one to tell me team that I had a really good fight with X and did A B and C to kill him.

That being said, as someone who is planning on making a BombBlade for the purpose of AP farm (I'm limited on time due to irl but I also like money, so...), it would be useful to see the failures just as much as the successes.
    Guild Master of The Pride of Daggerfall, D.C. loyalist and commander of the Cerglings.

R’hana – Khajiit – StamBlade – Crafter/PvP
    Iranduril – Altmer – MagSorc – PvE DPS
    Sayelo Tomylilfren – Argonian – Hybrid Dragonknight – PvE Tank
    A Brexit Policy – Redguard – StamSorc – PvP
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    well done.
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Teknotronic
    Teknotronic
    ✭✭
    Awesome!
  • AMeanOne
    AMeanOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing as satisfying in this game as a good bomb
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No offense intended, it's just... how many of these are out there? There's thousands of montage videos of people being successful in all sorts of things. They're all just cherry-picked figjam. I just don't find highlight reels very interesting, especially when I don't even know how good you are? Did you get 1 in 100? That's not very good. 1 in every 1.5? That's pretty damn hot!

I'd actually find a vanilla montage of your failures more interesting, especially if you included a commentary of what you think went wrong.
    everythimg abkve 1/3 is damn good.
    1/1,5 is nearly impossible.

and why would u show failed clips in a montage, unless its a funny way to fail its not rly interesting to see a zerg kill 1 single bomb blade
  • Tzayad
    Tzayad
    ✭✭✭

I actually sort of agree with this point here. I like a bombing highlight video as much as the next guy, but there are quite a lot of the same videos. Highlight videos are a dime a dozen.

I'd find it more interesting to see more of an educational type video, showing and explaining set ups, skills used, sets you like etc. Showing failures, and some nice escapes and such. That content doesn't exist right now.
    Beren Tinamion | Nightblade
  • Mazbt
    Mazbt
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you watch a player's livestream, as opposed to their highlights, you will see they are all human and die.... a lot. And gets zerged. It happens to us all. You can also ask the streamer's questions (like bombblade tips) like right there if they're the type that talks to their viewers. These compilation videos are great because you don't need to sit through all that other stuff. And these are some really solid bombs.
    Mazari the Resurrected (AD)- PVP stamplar main
    Maz the Druid - PVP group stam warden
    - many others
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really awesome vid @Lyar09 boi.
    Loved the first two bombing vids and looking forward to seeing moar!

You're getting me wanting to re-gear my bomblade everytimeee
    Characters: (PC NA)
    Ruerock | mDK ___________________________________ Nirnstorm | Magplar
    Ruepork the Magsorc | Magsorc __________________ Nirnshade | Magblade
    Pay To Warden | Magden _________________________ Moar Siege | Stamsorc
    Necrotic Orb | Magcro ____________________________ Bluerock | mDK
    Thelol Kadjit | Magplar ___________________________ Chalman Keep | Stamden
    Characters: (PC EU)
    Reurock | mDK ___________________________________ Nirnstorm | Magplar
    Refrigerator Boy | Magden _______________________ One Button AoE Stun| Magsorc
    Why So Spearious | Stamplar _____________________ Ree ee ee ee | StamDK
    Faction Locked | Magblade _______________________ Bae Blade| Stamblade
    You Shalk Not Pass | Stamden ____________________ Frag N Cheese | Magsorc

🔥 Nirnstorm.com - Top Tier PvP Builds & Guides 🔥

ESO Stream Team Member
    Twitch
    : Twitch.tv/Nirnstorm
    YouTube: YouTube.com/Nirnstorm
    Community Discord: https://discord.gg/APy9KK3

PvP Guild - Flame - [ Videos ]

Faction Lock contradicts the One-Tamriel concept.
    Please do NOT keep it in the game.
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Charge 👏 your 👏 weapon 👏 my 👏 dude 👏
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • phuein
    phuein
    ✭✭✭
    Hilarious to time the deton' and put the ulti' out together, to get that what... ~15k reliable dmg out? :D In burst.
    Author of beloved and rejuvenated addons:

ShowMount           • PvP FPS 2018

Notebook 2018         • Junkee 2018

BestFriends 2018      • New Addon

Target Dummy Tools   • Guild Rank Colors