Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Disconnected.

jdamuso
jdamuso
✭✭✭
WTH ZoS. we cant faction war when we get disconnected every 10 minutes. Why have you not hot-fixed this. At least tell me this will not continue for more than a day... This is unplayable. Most literally unplayable, as you cannot play while being kicked....
  • Evergnar
    Evergnar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is happening to me tonight as well. Never crashed so fast coming into Cyrodiil without cause. No huge groups around. Not the typical crash or infinite load screen I've encountered in the past when multiple large groups are around. Disabled all addons but still crashed again.
  • Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still crashing on PC EU...it's general, all group members crash at the same time. 3 times in 15 minutes, no acceptable -> Please fix this....the errors in this game are getting out of hand. Big BOO BOOS and we are still paying clients.
    Edited by Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo on August 20, 2019 4:13PM
  • Shark2016
    Shark2016
    ✭✭✭
    >:) seems your maintenance is not really complete. WHAT did you do with the update ??????????? Crashing all the time in cyro. happens 3-4 times in one hour with showing the crash report . please fix that !
  • Rowjoh
    Rowjoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    crashing every 10-15 mins in Cyrodiil this last hour or so.

Just unacceptable.
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't bring it to the forums, take it to the ratings websites. Unfortunately the forums aren't read by anyone important at ZOS.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is a new feature Zos added to the game. It is intended to distract you from the frustration of dealing with the lag and other issues in Cyrodiil and reduce the number of threads related to that topic. It seems to be working as intended.
  • Durnik
    Durnik
    ✭✭✭
    I think they are attempting to fix lag by causing crashing instead. I had less lag but my game crashed 3 times in less than an hour. I cannot tell you the last time my game crashed (months?).
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We saw a whole DC raid crashed last night, 20 of them playing the game statues. Then about 20 mins later we came across an AD raid crashed.

We managed a semblance of a raid, killed loads and didn't wipe once until... you guessed it. The whole raid crashed. We left it there, no point fighting AD, DC and the game.

Well done ZOS, in the 5+years I have been in Cyro, this is the worst I have seen it for crashing.

@Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I beat you Nermy, came to ales yesterday evening scouting ahead of our raid. When I came in I saw a dc and an ep Group not moving, so I thought I had crashed. Well I hadent, but both groups had.

Agree this have to be fixed, fast it destroys all the fun.
    GM for The Daggerfall Authority EU PC
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LarsS wrote: »
    I beat you Nermy, came to ales yesterday evening scouting ahead of our raid. When I came in I saw a dc and an ep Group not moving, so I thought I had crashed. Well I hadent, but both groups had.

Agree this have to be fixed, fast it destroys all the fun.

It was probably us crashed mate, it was at Ales we DCed and called it for the night.

(Nice fight last night around Winter's btw:D)
    @Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The performnace is going down. Way too down :blush:giphy.gif
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS has a fix (at least they say they do) but they won't fix it till Monday.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6290109#Comment_6290109
    Edited by Ackwalan on August 21, 2019 5:38PM
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6290109#Comment_6290109

They say they’re moving it up to this weekend (assuming it works).
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marcus684 wrote: »
    Ackwalan wrote: »

They say they’re moving it up to this weekend (assuming it works).

I would hate to have weekend duty at ZOS this week.
  • akray21
    akray21
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not confident that it will get fixed anytime soon.
  • Dominion_Nightblade
    This is a sign. Stop investigating time into a broke-d*** game and be more productive with our lives. I've invested countless hours into eso pvp, but the past is the past. Let's break our addiction to this sorry dying game and embrace change for a better tomorrow.
  • Tsuriel
    Tsuriel
    ✭✭✭
    Faction lock and now you're disconnecting. Looks like ZOS is doing a great job here.
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clearly the Two aren't even remotely related.
    But, kudos for a very Creative way of inserting your opinion on faction locks into a post about disconnecting issues.
  • MLRPZ
    MLRPZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was all pet sorcs fault.

and addons
    AD // Marc the Epic Goat // Templar // AR50
    EP // The Goatfather // Templar // AR44
    AD // Unforgoatable // Sorc // AR33
    EP // You Goat Rekt // NB // AR28
    EP // Bill Goats // Swarden // AR28
    AD // Goat Ya // NB // AR24
    AD // Unforgoatten // StamDK // AR 21
    DC // Egoatcentric // Stamsorc // AR16

and many unused PVE chars

REMOVE FACTION LOCK

AoE Rats
    RIP Zerg Squad
    RIP Banana Squad Inc
    Not your typical goat

• biminirwb17_ESO
    biminirwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Fixed an issue where combat involving more than one pet could cause a crash for all players in a region"

I blame sorcs :)
  • Teh_Lady
    Teh_Lady
    ✭✭
    Patch notes....

"The Elder Scrolls Online v5.1.7 includes a fix for several of the game crashes that were introduced in the previous patch"

SEVERAL GAME CRASHES........ SEVERAL (definiton: more than two but not many).
    ARE YOU *** KIDDING ME ???!?!?!??!?! SEVERAL ?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??! Yes, several in 10 *** minutes. They cant even say yes, we *** up, game is garbage, pvp is barely playable.
  • LoreToo
    LoreToo
    ✭✭✭
    Teh_Lady wrote: »
    Patch notes....

"The Elder Scrolls Online v5.1.7 includes a fix for several of the game crashes that were introduced in the previous patch"

SEVERAL GAME CRASHES........ SEVERAL (definiton: more than two but not many).
    ARE YOU *** KIDDING ME ???!?!?!??!?! SEVERAL ?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??! Yes, several in 10 *** minutes. They cant even say yes, we *** up, game is garbage, pvp is barely playable.

Do now it will be 10 mins gameplay with 400ping 10fps->crash->crash x5->10 mins of gameplay->crash x6->... :D
  • Palidon
    Palidon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well their patch today did not fix the Cyrodiil problem. Folks are still crashing. As a matter of fact from what I have read in the forums players are crashing everywhere in the game.

ZOS you need to roll back the last update and un-F everything you have F up. Your game is in shambles. After 5 years that is a complete disgrace.

Heck you messed with the guild trading system which did not need to be messed with. There was nothing wrong with it in the past. Instead of fixing the problems you have caused in your game you just keep adding to them.
  • Palidon
    Palidon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a sign. Stop investigating time into a broke-d*** game and be more productive with our lives. I've invested countless hours into eso pvp, but the past is the past. Let's break our addiction to this sorry dying game and embrace change for a better tomorrow.

I have to agree with you. Their game is in shambles and I think it will just get worse.