The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Kaalgrontiid is unplayable PC NA

hesobad
hesobad
✭✭✭✭
This 1 CP campaign is completely unplayable, its not even at max capacity on any of the 3 factions and the lag is so intense it's completely unplayable. Why not lower the max player count and make more servers!!!! *gasp* what a revelation!!! I guess it makes too much sense for the developers tho
Ad Victoriam!
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dont worry zos will fix it. They said they will. You just have to trust them. After all, pvp is their top priority.
  • hesobad
    hesobad
    ✭✭✭✭
    MajBludd wrote: »
    Dont worry zos will fix it. They said they will. You just have to trust them. After all, pvp is their top priority.

Seems legit, they haven't stalled on cranking out those crown store items, I'm sure they are working hard on fixing this broken ass game and all it's lag. Also I know they're hard at work fixing these DoTs which they spent so much time crafting and "auditing"
    Ad Victoriam!
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They’ve been saying they would fix it for 5 years. They won’t or don’t know how.
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you are lagging you are one of the lucky ones still connected.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    “Elder Scrolls Online has quit unexpectedly”. Several times tonight. And now so have I.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Reverb I got that 2x. Thought it was an outdated addon. Disabled all then got the 2nd one about 20 mins after that. I didn't attempt to log back on after that.

Zos is a horrible company. Why I continue to play this game is beyond me. But zos is fixing that by booting me, and others, from the game.
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really?! I hadn’t heard. /sarcasm
  • Oktaine
    Oktaine
    ✭✭✭
    I enjoy the new log in head to a fight and crash game feature. Who Knew that submitting tickets could be so much fun. They should really raise the monthly fee for this game.
    Rokstag