The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Faction lock dilemma - Ticket # 190818-007534

Fi'yra
Fi'yra
✭✭✭
Hello,

I've been faction locked onto Aldmerri for 2 previous campaigns now and the CP 30 day has recently just finished and started new. I currently have 4 AD characters on AD but I want to play my main characters on Daggerfall.

As of current I have removed 3 homes on AD, but I still have one character on AD who is prelogged into Cyrodiil. Unfortunately I cannot log into that character because it will lock me once again into AD. (IT'S NOT YET LOCKED).
I have submitted two tickets regarding this situation but have been both replied with robotic responses, I was wondering if anyone knows if there's a way for ZoS to change my login location so that I'm not stuck in Cyrodiil on AD side once again, as it will be an issue for 90 days now.

Yes, I should of looked into fixing my spawn points before, but unfortunately I haven't been at home until after the campaign reset.
Thank you for any replies, fingers crossed a solution can be found because I'm sick of being forced to play characters I don't want to play...

Fiyra
AD - PC/EU
Get Wrobled
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be sure to list the ticket numbers in your thread, here, @Fi’yra.

Next time try to not make multiple tickets on the same issue ... as that can prolong resolution of it.
  • sdtlc
    sdtlc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i got the message, that i have 5 min to leave the campain, befor it's locked, should be long enough to leave it?

Edit: Maybe log in with the DC one first?
    Edited by sdtlc on August 19, 2019 8:54PM
    Die Qualität verhält sich nicht zwingend proportional zur Masse...

Meisterangler vor dem perfekten Rogen...
    +Kaiserstadt, Wrothgar, Hew's Fluch, Goldküste, Vvardenfell, Stadt der Uhrwerke, Sommersend, Artaeum, Trübmoor, Elsweyr (nördliches & südliches), Graumoor, Reik, Dunkelforst

[PC][DC]Zunft der Helden[PvX]
    Feierabendgilde mit Ambitionen
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Fi'yra

Please check your inbox for follow-up regarding ticket #190818-007534.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Fi'yra
    Fi'yra
    ✭✭✭
    Be sure to list the ticket numbers in your thread, here, @Fi’yra.

Next time try to not make multiple tickets on the same issue ... as that can prolong resolution of it.

Read my title, it's in there.

Resolved.
    AD - PC/EU
    Get Wrobled