Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• ESO Website for maintenance – September 26, 7:00AM EDT (11:00 UTC) - 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC)
Update 24 and the Dragonhold DLC Game Pack are both now available for testing on the PTS! Experience the amazing conclusion to the Season of the Dragon saga. You can read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/493609/ 

Anniversary event 500k?

KillsAllElves
KillsAllElves
✭✭✭
Weeks ago i read on the forum posts others were saying we will receive 500k gold for the 5th year anniversary event. Is this true or someone *** us?
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That sounds like lies to me.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I probably made about that much from the Anniversary Week motifs, pages, crafting mats, and alchemy reagents...but no, I don't believe ZOS is giving away 500k gold.
  • EmEm_Oh
    EmEm_Oh
    ✭✭✭
    Probably another high-quality Onion article...
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭
    Nope no gold give away but sure made killing off event to say the lease
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    Community Ambassador
    Back when they were giving out juicy rewards, we had one month they gave us 100K, I think it was on the last or second to last day of the month, so easy to miss. Have not seen a reward that high since.

So, I doubt they would give us that much.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Malborn66
    Malborn66
    ✭✭✭
    Daily Rewards for current Month include a 100K payment.
    Malbolrn66
    PC-EU