Maintenance for the week of March 25:
β€’ [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can we please have a thieves den with trap door included, hidden away in some dark alley?

wishlist14
wishlist14
✭✭✭✭✭
✭
I love the whole thieves guild vibe and theme, it gets my blood pumping. My main has always ....nevermind I do not wish to disclose time old secrets.😜

I really would love a thieves home with trap door and ladder just like an outlaws refuge but smaller. Perhaps this home could be in an old disused sewer or some underground tunnel. I prefer the echo sounds of a dripping sewer along with grates and vents. It doesnt have to be big but it needs to be grunge. I like to solo rp in my head with my characters and I am in dire need of this type of house experience where I can feel like a proper thief living in the fringes of society.

What do you all think of this idea? It probably isn't new but all the more reason to keep the idea out there so hopefully we can get some more atmospheric yet smaller houses that inspire rp.

Also, thank you kindly for your replies in advance. I do take the time to read all my responses 😊😊😊❀
Edited by wishlist14 on August 18, 2019 12:13AM
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I agree, it would be great. I wish we had a 'cave' type house (no, not a giant cavern like Erstwhile), with narrow mine-like corridors or hidden passages leading down into an underground base. I know we can technically custom build 'underground' caves, but obviously the textures colours and shapes are quite limited if we need to build it out of boulders, and it takes a lot of slots.

The Stabby People Club gets their own themed house, even Necromancers get theirs in the upcoming Wrathhome, but the upstanding citizens of the Thieves Guild don't? Shame :disappointed:
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This is a coincidence, as I was just saying to my bf that there should be an underground house, with a garden above it,
    like a Hobbit hole, lol.

...and yes, trap doors and ladders (and/or stairs) would be nice and not just for a Thieves Guild theme (although, that would be interesting, too), but also so you could access flat roofs, from inside a house (like Hunding's).

Not sure if that would be possible, though.
    Edited by Tigerseye on August 18, 2019 1:59AM
  • Eirinin
    Eirinin
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd love a thief friendly warren. One cool idea for somewhere like Alinor is use attic space in some of the loftier buildings, accessible via catwalks or makeshift looking planks.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the Thieves Dens. LOVE them <3

Even made a discussion some months ago where I wished we got more small and medium sized houses. Many of my examples are on the shady side, thieves dens included.
    I want desert, snowy and wet caves. Old forgotten ruins in all manner of styles, sewers, big cellars and other hidden away structures. Small islands, coves and cliffs! So many things!

(The discussion in the spoiler, if anyone is curious.)
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!