The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Stuns are out of control

bardx86
bardx86
✭✭✭✭✭
This patch sucks. Can't even fight as you get perms-cc'ed. It's lame.
  • Solace1981
    Solace1981
    ✭✭✭
    I think there's something going on with break free. Seems really buggy.
  • Major_Lag
    Major_Lag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Break free has been bugged to hell and gone for at least the past several weeks, if not longer.

In PvE, if I play at any time that isn't early morning (thus nearly lag-free), I frequently end up getting chain CCed by CC spamming trashmobs.
    Get CCed... break free... IMMEDIATELY get CCed again (CC immunity doesn't work). Great fun on a magicka build.

In PvP, at primetime, in that lagfest it's so bad that I don't even bother TRYING to CC break anymore in those circumstances. It never works, it just eats the stamina and I'm still CCed.
    (incidentally, dropping ultis in those circumstances also never works - eats all ultimate but there is no effect)
  • Bosov
    Bosov
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Counter to streak cc - dont get near them
    Counter to the templar bubble - literally dont attack them
    Counter to fossilze - dont get near them

Counter to fear and turn evil - domt get near them.

Although if you keep moving around a bit those last two will miss most of the time anyway so they arent that much of a problem.

Dont want to get cc'ed? Suck to be you since there are quite a few cc's with limited, none or just stupid counterplay.
    Xbox One - EU - GT : Bosov
    PC - EU - @Bosov91

ESO Highight :
    https://twitter.com/SlashLurk/status/895068339273310208

• xylena_lazarow
    xylena_lazarow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bosov wrote: »
    Counter to streak cc - dont get near them
    Counter to the templar bubble - literally dont attack them
    Counter to fossilze - dont get near them
    Counter to fear and turn evil - domt get near them.

Counter to all of them - log out.
    PC/NA || CP/Cyro || RIP soft caps
  • BaByDontHurtMe
    BaByDontHurtMe
    ✭✭✭
    Just use more dots and you’re not close.
  • merevie
    merevie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least the DK chains do not work at all. I see the message that someone pulled me but I stay happily where I am.
    Necro pull does though...
  • Starshadw
    Starshadw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Major_Lag wrote: »
    Break free has been bugged to hell and gone for at least the past several weeks years, if not longer.

Fixed that for you. ;-)

I said years ago, and still maintain, that I believe at least part of the problem is because of the different types of cc and that we have two different mechanics for it (the roll dodge, and the actual break free). In PvP, you are constantly getting hit with multiple forms of cc simultaneously, and the game can't decide which mechanic should work and when. So neither one works, no matter how much Stam you have or how many times you hit the key. You just remain perma-cced. It's annoying and aggravating, and I wish they could find a way to fix it.