The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Character restoration and bank

dannymcgr81b14_ESO
dannymcgr81b14_ESO
✭✭✭✭
Are they still telling you to empty your bank before asking for a character restoration? I deleted a necromancer and am wondering about asking for him to be restored. However, my bank has around 300 items in it. If you still need to empty the bank I will probably just forget the whole thing. Thanks for any help!
Edited by dannymcgr81b14_ESO on August 16, 2019 7:56PM
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s best to get your Online Support ticket going first, @dannymcgr81b14_ESO ... then let Support tell you whether it’s needed or not.

Because not every character case is the same.

Not to mention, Support is not able to restore a character in every single case either. Just so you’re aware on the off-chance they can’t.
  • dannymcgr81b14_ESO
    dannymcgr81b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for answering. Good idea!
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be sure to list the ticket number in your thread, here, @dannymcgr81b14_ESO.
  • dannymcgr81b14_ESO
    dannymcgr81b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks again for your help. I put in a support ticket: 190817-002142 We'll see what happens. I did it to myself so I can't really blame them if they can't restore him. Can't even blame an angry girlfriend or little brother! ;)
    Edited by dannymcgr81b14_ESO on August 17, 2019 12:54PM
  • dannymcgr81b14_ESO
    dannymcgr81b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, they answered me but I don't think they read the ticket. They told me the character delete resets about every 24 hours. I think they mixed me up with someone else.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The first response is always a canned response, @dannymcgr81b14_ESO.

Be sure to follow up and be persistent but polite.

You may get a response from a friendly forums mod tomorrow or Monday ... so check back.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @dannymcgr81b14_ESO

Please check your inbox for information on your ticket #190817-002142.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • dannymcgr81b14_ESO
    dannymcgr81b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you BillE and also thank you Taleof2Cities! I really appreciate the help!
  • dannymcgr81b14_ESO
    dannymcgr81b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, they said they couldn't do it. Oh well. Just wanted to say thanks for your help and advice!