Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Khajiit Lore

JusticeForJilarga
JusticeForJilarga
✭✭✭
Hello I'm new here.

My favorite lore of ESO is the Khajiit. The Mane, Two Moons Dance, The sands beyond the stars "May bright moons light your path" etc. I think most lore in the game related to the Khajiit are both facisting and fully fleshed out (I hope that's the right terminology.) What is your opinion of the Khajiit Lore?
Leader Of The Children Of Razum Dar Guild (Khajiit Guild) on All 6 MegaServers

Khajiit Quote Of The Day.
"These useless senche could only kill a rat if they fell upon it. From a great height."
  • khajiitNPC
    khajiitNPC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s the best lore yes? What I find fascinating about Khajiiti lore is how much there is, certain implications with existing lore, the effects of the moons (that might be Lorkhan’s corpse depending on what you believe), Azura changing our form (again if you believe that), and just so much.

They are very admirable funny race.
  • JusticeForJilarga
    JusticeForJilarga
    ✭✭✭
    I completely agree! They are a very admirable funny race! I also like the terminology they use!

"These useless senche could only kill a rat if they fell upon it. From a great height."
  • Robo_Hobo
    Robo_Hobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit lore has been my favorite too, so I was real happy to see it explored in the Chapter, and look forward to the Q4 Dragonhold Zone, to see some of Pellitine. Pellitine was my most anticipated area to see in-game some day anyway, specifically the city of Senchal.

My favorite aspect of the lore of the Khajiit is their various furstocks, since back when they were first mentioned in detail in the Interview with Three Booksellers Developer Forum RP with Jobasha. There's been some differences between then and now with them but seeing them in-game finally has been great, from Alfiq to Senche-raht, and all in-between. I hope to get to see a couple more of the ones that didn't get in-game NPCs like Ohmes-raht and such with Dragonhold.
  • HidesFromSun
    HidesFromSun
    ✭✭✭
    @JusticeForJilarga If you're PC EU you might like to join our Khajiit Guild, Clan Claws :)

I personally quite like Khajiit, and how they dont have a split between Aedra and Daedra i find really interesting
  • HidesFromSun
    HidesFromSun
    ✭✭✭
    As a follow up, this is a really good video if you or anyone reading this wants to learn more about Khajiit lore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CO7afiu8DM
  • JusticeForJilarga
    JusticeForJilarga
    ✭✭✭
    @HidesFromSun That's a shame! I'm only on Xbox EU and NA. So far I set up my own Khajiit Guild on Xbox NA. The Children Of Razum Dar. Though I will certainly take you up on your offer if I ever get ESO on PC.

@Robo_Hobo I also like the different varieties of Khajiit and look forward to seeing more in the new DLC.
    Edited by JusticeForJilarga on August 17, 2019 5:27PM

• DrowElfMorwen
    DrowElfMorwen
    ✭✭
    All I ever played in Skyrim was a Khajiit. And in ESO a Khajiit is my main/first character. I love all of the lore and it certainly is not only fleshed out well but a lot more interesting than anything the humans or elves have. I love everything Khajiit!

But, I will say... having skipped northern Black Marsh by accident and jumping right into Murkmire... oh my gosh, I've never cared for Argonians much until then. I did like what I heard of their lore, but Murkmire was *captivating* with all of the different tribes. Whereas the Khajiit don't seem to have much difference between any of them, (except physically), the Hist shapes each group of Argonians differently, and I've been fascinated by them ever since. I now have 2 Saxhleel characters with my one Khajiit. :D
    3d Artist: https://deviantart.com/drowelfmorwen
    Wheel of Time Fan :: James Cameron's Avatar Fan